News Bobby Green calls out Paddy Pimblett for UFC Manchester in July

Who would win that fight?

• Total voters
Book it, i think Pimblett might be better on the ground, but still a good fight, i`d watch.

The pre fight and in-fight trash talk is worth making this fight for, it will entertain the fans.
No it isnt. Neither of them are good on the mic.

there's a chance that Paddy can give him a beatdown from the top like Jalin did. It's a favorable fight for Paddy and things arent going to get easier as he climbs the rankings.

The pre fight and in-fight trash talk is worth making this fight for, it will entertain the fans.

Plus, I say the UFC should let Bobby have the chance to bury this Pimblett clown. He's not going to be the star that they initially hoped he would be, so why not?

Allow Green the chance to consume his hype.

ooof, a 2006 account banned.

pour one out.

Obviously I'd want Green to win and I'd make him favourite.

If Paddy won it would at least be a better victory than defeating the reanimated corpse of Tony Ferguson.
Green also beat that same Ferguson.

Except that reanimated corpse actually hurt Green in their fight.

Green also beat that same Ferguson.

Except that reanimated corpse actually hurt Green in their fight.
I don't think that really means a whole lot now considering Jim is a much tougher fight than current Tony.

Think it's looking likely. Commentators said Shelby was saying the fight would be amazing right before Green called him out lol

Honestly I like this booking for both guys.

I might even pick Paddy via decision.

I don't think that really means a whole lot now considering Jim is a much tougher fight than current Tony.

Styles make fights and a 40 year old Jim Miller is only beating guys you haven't heard of. I love Jim but he didn't belong in that fight and shouldn't be in there with the top 20.

Green is really established for what he is - he will get KO'd if you give him a tough fight and look good against lower caliber guys. He's one step above Jim now because Jim has just aged out of his athletic window by years.

Styles make fights and a 40 year old Jim Miller is only beating guys you haven't heard of. I love Jim but he didn't belong in that fight and shouldn't be in there with the top 20.

Green is really established for what he is - he will get KO'd if you give him a tough fight and look good against lower caliber guys. He's one step above Jim now because Jim has just aged out of his athletic window by years.
I agree but Miller at least still has a chin and hasn't looked as shot as more recent Tony. I still do think Bobby pieces Paddy up unless it hits the mats.. Paddy's striking is pretty shit.

Back