Bobby Green is massively over rated

overrated?

hes a banger and his fights are usually fun. Thats about it.

weird thread. nobody's "over"rating green. we know he's way out of his prime but appreciate that he still puts up entertaining fights. and i was rooting for miller too, but we have to give green his props.

Green is constantly shit on sherdog here. He's an older fighter at LW, so get that out first. But he's pretty complete in his skills, just usually can have low fight iq moments. His style is unique and I can appreciate a different approach. He's probably never getting a title but he's not a bum. He puts on fun fights with hands down, so whatever. Rather have more Greens than the defensive style fighters.

Bobby Green stepped in to fight Islam Makachev on a weeks notice. He’s super entertaining and a JBG. Respect!

Green is constantly shit on sherdog here. He's an older fighter at LW, so get that out first. But he's pretty complete in his skills, just usually can have low fight iq moments. His style is unique and I can appreciate a different approach. He's probably never getting a title but he's not a bum. He puts on fun fights with hands down, so whatever. Rather have more Greens than the defensive style fighters.

I LOLed at “unsanitary.”
Motherfuckers hemorrhage all over that canvas and drip buckets of sweat on it, and you’re worried about spit water?

He's a journeyman that can surprise anyone. No one rates him especially high but he brings it and is fun to watch.

This is one of those attention seeking threads where TS creates a false concept to rally against.

"I'm sick and tired of people saying Poatan has no KO power"

I have never rated Green. He's OK. That's it. His fights always go the distance if he wins. Not the sort of guy im bothered with. Don't think anyone has thought otherwise?

you seem hurt ts, its not that serious.

I haven't seen the fight, but reading a pbp it seemed he whooped Jim Miller pretty bad? Saw a picture, he looked messed up.
Both are great fighters, but not consistant, beats almost everyone outside of the top 10-15.

Very little KO power, point fighter, arrogant despite being mediocre. talks shit to his opponents to trick himself into thinking he is doing better than he actually is.

Questionable Chin, horrible defense, gimmicky personality that revolves around wearing fake gold chains to exaggerate his sub 6 figure income.

Talks shit to Jim Miller of all people.

Stop the water spitting shit bro, are you 10 years old? Also super unsanitary, im sure everyone in octagon would appreciate you not doing that. Goes to show his lack of self awareness.

Has the mentality of a high school kid despite going on 40 years old.

His best fight was him getting flatlined by Turner.

Anytime he fights anyone who doesn't suck he gets smashed.
He’s the black Nate Diaz. An absolute child.

Who rates him? He's just fun to watch most of the time.
ha, this. i've never heard anyone rate bobby green in my life, be it zero or 5 or 10. you can't be overrated if you're unrated.

That performance was b-league,
First time I saw green, don’t understand how he made it to the ufc
But what astonishing, he beat Ferguson …

Things can be difficult to understand when you're incredibly stupid, or so I assume.

Weird fucking thread.

A small group of irate beta-males shrieking about their own bitterness and self-loathing, masked as some barely comprehensible complaint about Green being "B league." Throw all of these losers into a gym with him and let them prove it.

We found Dan Miller's sherdog account.

Goddamn, OP, take a step back and relax for a second. You're really wound up.
"If you have an opinon that I don't like, you must be the guy's brother"
That's an automatic L. This is the dumbest fucking argument tactic on the entire internet, and lots of dumb people use it and think it's super clever. Yes you modified it slightly instead of saying he was Jim himself. But, it's a cop out. You lose for that.
L.

A small group of irate beta-males shrieking about their own bitterness and self-loathing, masked as some barely comprehensible complaint about Green being "B league." Throw all of these losers into a gym with him and let them prove it.
"I read a few sentences and now I will judge everyone's entire lives, but really I haven't lived everyone's life so I'm simply projecting my own thoughts and shortcomings onto them because that's how I see the world"
Another L post in this thread.
L.

Back