Bobby Lee vs Brendan Schaub Beef Rocking The Comedy/Podcast World

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's ruining Bobby Lee like Yoko Ono ruined John Lennon

People judge people all the time. Thing about Brendan, he has displayed really alarming behavior over the years. I should know, I've made a hundred threads about him. Most of it just humoristic threads about Brendan whenever he jokes about being gay. He really rubs people off the wrong way when he interrupts his own guests, and says one thing about a fighter than says another thing right after, but that's regular pet peeve issues.

Youtube podcasting is a serious form of entertainment/information nowadays. And if you see/hear Bobby Lee get threatened by a guy, because Brendan thought Bobby ran a reddit sub against him, alarm bells go off. Ariel has said many times Brendan has made up shit about him that hurt his reputation. We have reason to believe that he has been doing this since he was in college. Bad behavior needs to be called out, because it doesn't, more people can get harmed.

Props on the mature outlook, I agree completely..

And from my immature perspective, I just want B.S. to disappear for eternity.

I just watched the H3 podcast with Bobby and Khalyla.

I really dislike Khalyla now. Ethan brings up the whole Brendan situation. It is obvious Bobby doesn't want to talk about it. At 19:10, Khalyla is eager to talk about it, regardless of how it embarasses or affects Bobby.

Why is she so eager to talk about this when her partner is so hurt by the situation? She was the original cause of all this drama. Toward the end of the podcast, Bobby is almost in tears and verbally says he's not ok.

Timestamped video.

I really dislike Khalyla now. Ethan brings up the whole Brendan situation. It is obvious Bobby doesn't want to talk about it. At 19:10, Khalyla is eager to talk about it, regardless of how it embarasses or affects Bobby.

Why is she so eager to talk about this when her partner is so hurt by the situation? She was the original cause of all this drama. Toward the end of the podcast, Bobby is almost in tears and verbally says he's not ok.

Timestamped video.

I forgot all about wanting to watch this. Going to watch this at work tomorrow.

For he at some point needs to confront it emotionally.
You’re right. This whole time, from what I’ve seen, Bobby has just kind of been dismissing it as something funny that happened. But really It’s kind of fucked up. He probably should say something to Schaub… from a distance so that he doesn’t get beat up.

Timestamped video.

Bobby is flaky about everything. Khalyla bringing this to light(only because of Schaub) has done a lot for him. everyone rallied around him - - including Rogan, who Schaub actually threatened him with. Annie Lederman told an anecdote about a nameless comedian asking her to walg to trugg and the subreddit deduced it was Schaub. Brendan Schaub and crew than Streisand Effected a meaningless anecdote into this whole drama.

Last edited:
She's ruining Bobby Lee like Yoko Ono ruined John Lennon

Everyone in this very american drama is pathetic but its too easy to make her the bad boy. By Bobbys own account he was at rock bottom when he met her without money and she stood by him and was instrumental in building him up again and him making money again. So its not really Yoko Ono situation were a pseudointellectual just leached on a celebrity.

Also Bobby is a pathological liar. Not a toxic one he is just used to make stuff up. Its part of his shtick.

The debawckle is even getting more debawckler because one of Schaub/TFTK's employees recently quit the company and exposed Brendan of being a narcissistic diva who constantly undermines and insults people around him. There was likely no 300 pages of evidence that Bobby Lee ran the reddit subforum against Brendan, but some mischievous party tried to convince Brendan there is because they wanted to make money off his technological illiteracy.

The debawckle is even getting more debawckler because one of Schaub/TFTK's employees recently quit the company and exposed Brendan of being a narcissistic diva who constantly undermines and insults people around him. There was likely no 300 pages of evidence that Bobby Lee ran the reddit subforum against Brendan, but some mischievous party tried to convince Brendan there is because they wanted to make money off his technological illiteracy.

This makes sense to me. Even when Brendan was describing what happened he was talking about how someone used a tigerbelly email without realizing that you can use any email on reddit. You don't have to confirm the account or anything. At least it used to be that way.

Bobby Lee featured in the trailer of the Borderlands movie (based on video game), likely a minor role. Meanwhile Schaub's podcasts and comedy shows floundering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back