Boldest prediction for 2022?

Nick Diaz tkos Julian lane in bkfc
Mighty mouse fights in the states again
Jake Paul decisions Mike perry
Ricky turcios and Sean o malley put on a fight of the year war .
Matt brown knocks out mvp ( close to the end of the year )
Leon Edward's wins multiple fights with none of them being title fights

Matt Brown vs MVP in Bellator or UFC ?

Great thread!

Boldest I'm willing to go is that Uncle Glover ends the year still as LHW champ.

I think he fights twice in 2022 and has been under-valued for most of his career. Winning two fights against the odds is doable and as much as I like new blood in the division, it would be a great story if he can put together a little run!

I could see it!

While Jiri is violent as all get out he isn't the most technically sound fighter more so on the ground.

Rakic is very skilled but Glovers bjj is on another level.

Good pick

It wouldn't surprise me if Manon Fiorot got a 125lb title-shot by the end of 2022.

Mcgregor wins the LW belt
I am going to add to my prediction. Conor does to Oliveira the same he did to Cowboy and then fights Usman.

Aljemain Sterling becomes two weight champ, but both through disqualification

They finally allow men to fight women and we discover women were better all along. Shevchenko becomes first quadruple inter-sex champ

Jake Paul starts his own MMA promotion. Due to paying fighters fairly, the UFC is ran out of business and this forum is renamed JPFC Discussion

Herb Dean will make a questionable stoppage.

Not sure how bold this one is but I got Luque holding the WW strap.

Tom Aspinall becomes the #1 contender after winning 3 fights this year. (He's gonna destroy Lewis in one of them.)

Jake Paul will be involved in some kind of co-promotion with Dana White

Not sure how bold this one is but I got Luque holding the WW strap.

Tom Aspinall becomes the #1 contender after winning 3 fights this year. (He's gonna destroy Lewis in one of them.)
That’s a solid prediction. You think luque goes through usman?

Whittaker and Izzy will have a trilogy fight at the end of 2022. Whittaker wins 2 out of 3.

Back