Boon Sport = work of art

ok guys im going to go down and have a chat with them today. ive been meaning to do it for a few weeks, but got side tracked with some other stuff.

I'll put in an order with them for over $500. PM me with what you want. When we have an order together I'll put it in and pay for it. When it comes in, pay me for what you ordered and I'll ship it out to you.

ok guys i had a meeting with boon today. we are going to start doing his stuff in the next few weeks. i must say his focus mitts and kicking pads are the best ive seen.

ok guys i had a meeting with boon today. we are going to start doing his stuff in the next few weeks. i must say his focus mitts and kicking pads are the best ive seen.

are you guys going to carry there shin pads also?? I would be interested in getting a pair.

yeah i was so impressed with his stuff today. im going to carry most of his range. the shin pads are not sized. however they use three straps as opposed to two. i have never seen this before. it's a good thing because the strap in the center will prevent slipping of the shin pad and will ensure a more secure fit.

I bought two pair of thai pads a few weeks ago. A pair of Twins medium pads from titlemma and a pair of the boon from Velcro Kick Pads KVP

The boon pads are made very well and look like they'll last forever. Only complaint is that the velcro strap is very stiff, making it tough on my trainers wrists. Hopefully it will get better after the pads are broken in.

has anyone been able to compare the boon to the fairtex/twins etc... thai pads yet? The boon focus mitts look great, i just dont think they will fit my hands (they look small).

I bought two pair of thai pads a few weeks ago. A pair of Twins medium pads from titlemma and a pair of the boon from Velcro Kick Pads KVP

The boon pads are made very well and look like they'll last forever. Only complaint is that the velcro strap is very stiff, making it tough on my trainers wrists. Hopefully it will get better after the pads are broken in.

Damn, it's a good thing Fightstuff hooked me up with some King thai pads, otherwise I would've been tempted to grab those buckle Boon pads. Oh who am I kidding, I still want to grab them.... They look sweeet.

for you guys that have kickpads for home use, who do you train with?

I want to get a set, but I'm having no luck getting my girlfriend to agree to learning to use them and holding them for drills, lol

Training partners and MT instructors from a local club. I don't think the gf will be up to the task if you want to kick with force, unless she's quite built. :)

to be honest the pad man is really under rated. it's a true art form holding the pads. a good pad man will make you feel powerful and improve your techniques whilst a bad man will make you feel weak and sloppy.

Back