Borderlands 3 (Pre-launch) (Update: Free Borderlands 2 DLC linking to Borderlands 3 leaked)

Not a single ounce of my energy has gone towards following anything that Pitchford is doing, anything 2k is doing, or worrying about what launcher this game is on. The first 2 games were some of the best and most fun game moments I have ever had with friends, and this one has given me no reason to doubt the capabilities of the developers delivering a solid product, regardless of all the shit surrounding the release.

Already took off the Friday it is released, so did my buddy, and we will be hitting the midnight release pretty hard. We will be playing with little to no sleep the entire weekend, so I will let you all know on Monday how everything goes :)

If you think he’s leaking info you send him a seize and desist letter. You don’t send people to his house.

Why not? You make it sound like they beat down his door and forced him to do something. From the sound of it, investigators showed up at his house, said who they were and what they were doing and wanted to ask him some questions. He let them.

i might get it on steam, but im not getting it on epic.

I'm actually pretty much probably not gonna get this game due to the extremely shitty narture that is ShitKgames and randy bitchford

If you think he’s leaking info you send him a seize and desist letter. You don’t send people to his house.

They were probably just trying to get information from him as to his sources, because obviously someone on the inside is breaching an NDA and they need to find out who that person is.

I will be playing Thursday the 12th at 9PM. I love these games even pre-sequel. I dropped Destiny for another ultimate vault hunter run on B2. I even took the 13th off.

Definitely getting this, I was unaware of all the drama but I'm not missing out, I loved Borderlands 1 and 2.

Just pre-ordered the $100 version

Pirate, dont buy?

Fuck, id have no idea how to pirate a game like this these days.

Anyone care to explain?

I've already pre-ordered. Really enjoyed the first 2 games

I am 100% excited. Gonna get 2 copies so me and my sons can play together. Gonna be a great time.

Yes day one purchase, haven't been as excited for a game in quite a while.

I've already pre-ordered. Not going to miss out even knowing the drama that's going on with the game.

Im likely getting it since i enjoyed all of their other installments.

Did i hear that this one is flawed?

I pre ordered and also took a week off work so I'm pretty pumped. Gonna start with a crit build fl4k

Can't wait, just bought the $100 version today.

Sticky thread LOOMs

Back