Boston Free Speech Rally, live: August 19, 2017

in the

Steel Belt
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/BostonFreeSpeech/posts/1746561412310722

Live stream here:

From my understanding, this rally wasn't started by the Alt-Right or neo-Nazis, but just Trump supporters.

I'm hoping nothing violent happens but from what I read, the mayor of Boston has already limited participants to 100 people, which sounds like bullshit to me. Hopefully they are allowed to rally and go home, no violence involved.

More streams:

Last edited:
tenor.gif

I don't know who this older man is, but he's schooling everyone, standing almost alone in a crowd of bloodthirsty media and counter protesters, asking them where any of the Nazis are. Is it sad that the bar is so low, that I am giving the counterprotesters credit simply for not attacking him?

Trump supporters? CNN has been running pro ANTIFA articles (not kidding, check their FB) all day, and now I know why.

I don't know who this older man is, but he's schooling everyone, standing almost alone in a crowd of bloodthirsty media and counter protesters, asking them where any of the Nazis are. Is it sad that the bar is so low, that I am giving the counterprotesters credit simply for not attacking him?

The media (CNN) says trump supporters are fascists, bro.

It's really amazing how civil rights ideals against racism are being co-opted by those pushing the gender and "islamaphobia" issue.

The Antifa women have a deeper voice than the Antifa men.

Live stream here:

From my understanding, this rally wasn't started by the Alt-Right or neo-Nazis, but just Trump supporters.

I'm hoping nothing violent happens but from what I read, the mayor of Boston has already limited participants to 100 people, which sounds like bullshit to me. Hopefully they are allowed to rally and go home, no violence involved.

Remember if there is violence it is solely because of the Right

The Washington Post says the Left has given up on violence so it must be true

pTpoZhR.jpg

Don't these people have anything better to do than further polarize the country?

Remember if there is violence it is solely because of the Right

The Washington Post says the Left has given up on violence so it must be true

pTpoZhR.jpg
Actual interaction from the crowd:

Leftist protester 1: "You're a Nazi!"

Free speech rally attender: "I'm gay, I spent seven years in the closet."

Leftist protester 27: "You're a Nazi!"

the left might just go the McDonalds way and hire some robots to yell NAZI! at people.
same thing.

Lefty Bird Doggers gonna Bird Dog

th

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby