Bottomless Pit on Paleo

MMA Minx

White Belt
Reaction score
I have been eating mainly paleo for the past few weeks- hate to say "I'm paleo" but I only eat meat, veggies, fruits, healthy fats. I really make sure that my fat and protein is right up there but holy hell, I am a bottomless pit. I am eating more than I have ever eaten and still feel hungry all the time. I must eat 6 meals a day at least and I am losing weight. So either I have a tape worm or this is the greatest diet I have ever followed. Anyone else experience this?

I was the same way for the first couple weeks of eating paleo. I lost a bunch of weight, and still ate like a pig. After a couple of months my body adjusted, and I was able to feel full and my appetite dropped. I love the way the diet makes me feel. My appetite is much lower, and I have tons of energy. I lost 50 lbs. in a year on the diet, and I haven

I was the same way for the first couple weeks of eating paleo. I lost a bunch of weight, and still ate like a pig. After a couple of months my body adjusted, and I was able to feel full and my appetite dropped. I love the way the diet makes me feel. My appetite is much lower, and I have tons of energy. I lost 50 lbs. in a year on the diet, and I haven

I have been eating mainly paleo for the past few weeks- hate to say "I'm paleo" but I only eat meat, veggies, fruits, healthy fats. I really make sure that my fat and protein is right up there but holy hell, I am a bottomless pit. I am eating more than I have ever eaten and still feel hungry all the time. I must eat 6 meals a day at least and I am losing weight. So either I have a tape worm or this is the greatest diet I have ever followed. Anyone else experience this?

Best way to induce satiety is high fiber foods. Consider whole raw almonds (and eat em with the skin).

Would like to see your daily food plan.

Best way to induce satiety is high fiber foods. Consider whole raw almonds (and eat em with the skin).

I love raw almonds but I can eat way too many of them in one sitting without feeling full

I don't really follow a meal plan per se but I think I could definitely up the veggies to keep me full. And yeah, I can't go too crazy with the almonds because once I start, I could really plow through those.

Fat intake may also be lower than it should be.

Yeah as Sinister said, you may need to intake some more fats. Drizzle that shit on your salads. Or rather pour!

Yeah as Sinister said, you may need to intake some more fats. Drizzle that shit on your salads. Or rather pour!

I just got a huge bag of ground flax seed. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of effect this has on my diet.

Back