Media Boxer cleanly KOs his opponent. Ringside officials declare the fight a technical draw.

“What happened is not a problem of a referee or a judge. They have not done anything. It was clear that Bastir Samir lost the fight.

“But the decision stands on the life of the people there. [With what] the supporters of Bastir Samir [were doing] and what is going on, we need to save lives at that point in time.

“So this is not a local sanctioning body thing. This is international belt. So we've written to the international body, the UBO people.

“We've given them the true results on the ground. So they themselves will come out with the results and copy both the promoter and the GBA.”

The hell was going on? Also how do you even pretend to justify that point taken?

The hell was going on? Also how do you even pretend to justify that point taken?
Saved lives? Ah, it all makes sense now.

I don’t pretend to believe the sport ain’t corrupt as all fuck. But that was a sick fucking KO. The corruptness only made Samir’s beating worse, they flagrant “unofficiating” until he literally dropped dead as a nail was pretty visually pleasing.

Hope he’s okay, but that can go on a reel as far as I’m concerned

Well, all you can say is Rasheed took 0 damage and is ready to fight next weekend. What a terrible decision

Well, you know what the bookies wanted...

yeah well you technically can't prove is wasn't a draw so the technicality of the technically is technically correct. It technically was a draw.

so what he knocked him down and they pretended it didnt happen?

Guy get flatlined in the 2nd and somehow that's a draw lmao. Even that knockdown through the ropes you can tell the ref didn't even want to count but the person on the speaker started the count already so he had to roll with it.

lol.

Don't fight in Ghana, bruv.
Seriously, it's just the announced decision because they were afraid of a riot.
Weak sauce.

I agree with the ref, were all those clean punches really necessary? Next time, maybe he'll remember to give his opponent a sporting chance.

Back