Boxers are scared to fight in MMA

Most boxers aren't interested in being considered the best fighter in the world. Why learn to wrestle or kick, or risk getting wrestled and kicked, when the tippy top boxers make so much money with so much less to worry about?

The only big fights in modern history where it was MMA vs Boxing fights were with Boxing ruleset, but all of the boxers are scared to fight with MMA rules.
A Combat Style like Boxing Useless in the ground scared of MMA I'm not surprise.

giphy.gif

If you doesn't know Grappling you're nothing in mma.

As mentioned, Mercer KO'd, took down and GnP'd one of the best HWs at the time within 9 seconds.

I've seen Anderson and Ngannou wupp Boxer's, I've seen Jake Paul wup retired MMA fools.. The only true top tier fair clash has ever been Ngannou vs Fury, and Ngannou wupped ass.

Show me Lomachenko vs volk.

Ray Mercer wrecked former UFC champion Tim Sylvia in MMA. MMA athletes are really on the bottom of the sports totem pole. They get wrecked by boxers in their own sport and can’t even beat youtubers in Boxing.
Francis got one back for us (Kind of).

Geriatric Ray Mercer KO'd one of UFC's best heavyweights Tim Sylvia

images

images

Kimbo made Mercer his bitch easily and Kimbo never it's UFC Tier, Tim Sylvia it's over after Mir broke his arm and he only fight for money.

SPORT-PREVIEW-Tim-Sylvia-UFC-Arm.jpg

Mercer flatlined Timmeh for sure but it won't always go that way. If the fight lasts long enough, the boxer will be on the mat game over more often than not. Plus the whole pay cut thing...That being said...It would be Really Fucking Wild for the Ngannou v Wilder MMA match to become a reality.

Mercer flatlined Timmeh for sure but it won't always go that way. If the fight lasts long enough, the boxer will be on the mat game over more often than not. Plus the whole pay cut thing...That being said...It would be Really Fucking Wild for the Ngannou v Wilder MMA match to become a reality.
Big Tim Doesn't use his Grappling skills for money.

MMA fighters train boxing as part of their sport. Boxers don't train kicks, grappling, and submissions. Boxers are at a huge disadvantage. It's way more unfair for them to come to MMA than it is the other way around.

Crawford comes from a wrestling family to boot.

https://bloodyelbow.com/2023/08/19/terence-crawford-wrestling-video

IMO, would annihilate Volkanovski or Holloway in MMA, right now.

They would not get him down, and he would beat the dog shit out of them both in standup.

Even Holloway's chin is not can stand up to Terence Crawford, especially with 4 ounce gloves.

Nothing in those videos show that he can annihilate Volk or Holloway right now. Just because you come from a wrestling family doesn't mean you can hang with the top of the top. In MMA right now Volk and Holloway finish him and brutally. He won't be ready for those kicks, elbow and takedown set ups. Shit I'd take most of the top 5 to take the W against Crawford if they're smart enough. But give him a year or so then yeah I can be convinced.

Makes no sense for boxers to go full mma. Needs to be a hybrid. Maybe stand up only in mma gloves.

MMA fighters train boxing as part of their sport. Boxers don't train kicks, grappling, and submissions. Boxers are at a huge disadvantage. It's way more unfair for them to come to MMA than it is the other way around.

We see Boxers in Kickboxing and Boxers quit after they Feel Kicks lol, It's Better they fight in their confort zone where have more money.

Ray Mercer quit after feel a Kick of a Pro Kickboxer.

Not a pro-boxer but Haggerty wants to fight Fabricio Andrade in MMA.

Back