Boxing commentators called Wilder ''the baddest man on the planet''

To be fair he has Knocked out more people than any UFC fighter has

He has the highest % Ko in boxing

Maybe overall speaking with his title defenses Ko ratio and he is the heavyweight champion makes this title pretty accurate

Israel Adessnya has more knockouts total, I'm sure theres other guys but I saw his record the other day, 44 or 45 KOS when added all together. Theres probs other fighters too just dont know off the top of my head

Agree? I'm not even talking about his chances in rematch with Fury and if he fought Joshua or Ruiz. Why is he the baddest man on the planet? Average fat UFC HW would take him down and James Toney him.
Do you have to be a boxer to be considered the baddest man on the planet?

Fedor was the baddest man on the planet and the UFC decided they were going to scoop up that term and slap it on Brock Lesnar, with undefeated Fedor still going at it, beating guys way better than Brock ever did in his short run. Why can't boxing do that too?

The argument that a UFC heavyweight is the "baddest man" is absurd when you consider the population of the world.

It's all hype in any event.

Commentators call the winners of the NATIONAL Football League, the NATIONAL Basketball Association and NATIONAL Hockey League WORLD CHAMPIONS so it's already been established that commentators know nothing much and just shill for whoever pays their wages.

The world is watching, lol no they're really not they're all watching real football (soccer) which has real club and national world cups open to teams from more than 1 (or sometimes 2) countries.

I think you mean Stipe Miocic. If Jones wanted of that smoke to be the real baddest man on the planet he could easily make it happen. Instead, Jones is off winning split decisions with 1-legged MWs.

Jones has FINISHED:

Daniel Cormier 2X (UFC HW champ)
Ryan Bader (Bellator HW champ)
Brandon Vera (ONE FC HW champ)

Levels to it, son. Jones is the baddest man on the planet

Jones has FINISHED:

Daniel Cormier 2X (UFC HW champ)
Ryan Bader (Bellator HW champ)
Brandon Vera (ONE FC HW champ)

Levels to it, son. Jones is the baddest man on the planet

When Bones wants to step to Stipe and prove it, I’ll believe it, son. Jones walks around at 230-240. No reason he can’t call out Stipe other than he doesn’t want to get starched or ragdolled.

Bader and Vera? LOL Bellator and One champs. Nice one.

Stipe’s resume of beating champs:
DC UFC
VERDUM UFC
ARLOVSKI UFC
JDS UFC
NGANNOU (not a champ but no one else can touch him but Stipe)

Last edited:
Agree? I'm not even talking about his chances in rematch with Fury and if he fought Joshua or Ruiz. Why is he the baddest man on the planet? Average fat UFC HW would take him down and James Toney him.
GettyImages-1067406140.jpg

Boxing has lost it's prestige, now it's all about MMA. On Mike Tyson' era, he was "the baddest man on the planet". These days, we all know that Henry Cejudo would take down Wilder and do whatever he wants with him. So it's hard to see him the same way when they call him "baddest man on the planet"

You do if you are appealing to people who have no idea what they are watching.

150 pounds? GTFO the weight difference is too great
a 70 pound weight difference is not too great for a skilled jujitsuka to kill a man with no training. Not even close.

Weight differences of over 100 pounds are routinely beaten, even when the other guy has grappling training.

I really don't think the people on this forum practice martial arts based on the shit you all are saying.

What is a real fight? Neither are "real" fighters. They are athletes playing SPORTS. 150LB BJJ guy is doing what in a bar? Pulling guard and throwing up a triangle lol? Fuck off with that "real fighting" bullshit
"Mixed martial arts aren't real fighting!"

Shut the fuck up moron, there is no difference between throwing a punch in a boxing ring and throwing a punch in a streetfight. Choking someone out works in a cage or in a dojo or on the street. I can't stand when people say that this shit isn't "real fighting" it is exactly real fighting with the exception of eye strikes which can be trained and learned to complement jujitsu and is in any real school.

95%, lol.
With respect to you. He would KO you through your guard. It doesn't matter what you did or didn't do. If you somehow snuck into a clinch, he'd literally concuss you from a 10% power rabbit punch.
Boxers know how to clinch, they understand distance control and footwork to maintain space.
You don't have a 1% or a .01% chance to do anything other than be unconcious.
I don't mean to have a go at you my brother. I Just think it's worth dispelling the narrative that any one other than an elite level combat Sports competitor of at least MW size would offer any thing at all to Deontay. It's just ridiculous to assume.
Except it's not an assumption and it's not wrong. A jujitsu guy who has been properly trained and competed in tournaments and is skilled enough would murder wilder in real fight. No, wilder would NOT "knock you out with a 10% rabbit punch", he wouldn't even be able to pull off a shot when you tackle him with a single leg.

You idiots are just insecure about how much more effective submission grappling is compared to boxing as a martial art. It is so objectively better, that random serious amateurs beat even professional boxing champions in 1v1 no weapons fighting.

None of you , nor very many of the top fighters in the ufc would beat a good legit boxer in a fight. The understanding of footwork, distance control, timing, speed, power, and punching technique is too wide in favor of the boxer and almost all would be starched before you got a hand on the boxer.

Yes he is the Baddest man, this guy has some Comic book mythical punching power, he barely threw any punches that entire fight and says it himself, when guys fight him they have to be PERFECT for 12 rounds, all he needs is two seconds and its a wrap.

The dude is a freak he has the highest KO ratio in boxing history, and these are LEGIT one punch KOs not some TKO stuff off flurries. Plus he drops IRON chin guys.

He makes guys stiff up and start having Seizures when he punches them flush
giphy.gif

LinedShortAtlanticridleyturtle-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_p4iihkEpSo1ucnqpno1_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This

I'm a much bigger fan of mma at this point but lol at the standard mma forum "but in a real fight blah blah blah blah blah......"

Since you take people down and look for fuckin armbars in real fights lol

In a "real fight" Wilder would fuckin kill any UFC HW with two shots. The second one being their head hitting the pavement.

Wilder is like Franis Ngannou with a cybernetic skeleton. If he drilled takedown defense and MMA striking for a year, he'd spark most everybody in the HW division.

wow a hw boxer who KO's cans? never seen that before right? lol its amazing how the sheep are buying into the hype. Nganno put Overeem to sleep for 10 minutes with an upper cut but apparently dropping some cans is omfg power lulz!!!
Dang this dude has an account form 2001 and still ignorant to combative sports

Boxing has lost it's prestige, now it's all about MMA. On Mike Tyson' era, he was "the baddest man on the planet". These days, we all know that Henry Cejudo would take down Wilder and do whatever he wants with him. So it's hard to see him the same way when they call him "baddest man on the planet"
I dont think you know what Prestige is, Boxing is still considered a sport with rich history, MMA is considered a spectacle where they have multiple PED users.

I dont think you know what Prestige is, Boxing is still considered a sport with rich history, MMA is considered a spectacle where they have multiple PED users.
What's that has to do with anything I said? Boxing has steroids too: Clenelo, Dillan Whyte, the dude that was supposed to fight Joshua instead of Andy Ruiz. Think again, dummy.

Do you think Wilder would beat Cejudo in a street fight, then? Say it, so that everybody laughs at you here. I read your other thread on that subject, say it. Come on. lol

Except it's not an assumption and it's not wrong. A jujitsu guy who has been properly trained and competed in tournaments and is skilled enough would murder wilder in real fight. No, wilder would NOT "knock you out with a 10% rabbit punch", he wouldn't even be able to pull off a shot when you tackle him with a single leg.

You idiots are just insecure about how much more effective submission grappling is compared to boxing as a martial art. It is so objectively better, that random serious amateurs beat even professional boxing champions in 1v1 no weapons fighting.

Do you think Wilder would beat Cejudo in a street fight, then? Say it, so that everybody laughs at you here. I read your other thread on that subject, say it. Come on. lol

Lol at you guys. Jesus Christ.
Wilder would murder cejudo.
Wilder would murder any non-elite MMA fighter who was less than MW.
I hate boxing but you have to respect the skill of the top guys. It's out of this world.

This guy knows what's up:
None of you , nor very many of the top fighters in the ufc would beat a good legit boxer in a fight. The understanding of footwork, distance control, timing, speed, power, and punching technique is too wide in favor of the boxer and almost all would be starched before you got a hand on the boxer.

I hate boxing but you have to respect the skill of the top guys. It's out of this world.
Yeah, sure you do. That's why you say the dumbest shit ever that only a boxing fan with no knowledge of MMA would say.

Watch UFC 1 and the other events in the 90's. Learn about the history of Brazilian Jiujitsu and how it became famous. Google Ikushi Minowa and watch his fights. Inform yourself on the subject you are speaking so you don't look like a fool next time. 3 years on the site, nearly 4.000 posts and you don't the most basic shit about this sport? Ffs only on sherdog

Yeah, sure you do. That's why you say the dumbest shit ever that only a boxing fan with no knowledge of MMA would say.

Watch UFC 1 and the other events in the 90's. Learn about the history of Brazilian Jiujitsu and how it became famous. Google Ikushi Minowa and watch his fights. Inform yourself on the subject you are speaking so you don't look like a fool next time. 3 years on the site, nearly 4.000 posts and you don't the most basic shit about this sport? Ffs only on sherdog
You're the one that thinks cejudo would beat wilder in a street fight. Hahahah

Back