Boxing: 'Crime boss' Daniel Kinahan still working in the sport

I wonder if this is the start of the BBC pulling Tyson Fury down, as he publically dissed them with the SPOTY thing.

I doubt that considering they towed the usual Fury PR line that his hiatus was brought about by mental health issues and not an enforced hiatus because of a positive steroid test.

I doubt that considering they towed the usual Fury PR line that his hiatus was brought about by mental health issues and not an enforced hiatus because of a positive steroid test.

^ THIS.

It's like it's been retconned out of fucking existence...

Hilarious from the narco-terrorist earlier today, contradicted the party line of MTK about his lack of involvement (repeatedly, the fucking berk) & loudly protested his complete innocence whilst conveniently forgot to mention he's currently hiding in a country without an extradition treaty to Ireland.

I, for one, am now utterly convinced of his innocence.

This documentary was absolutely terrible. No new information at all.

If this what passes as “investigative journalism” nowadays we really have regressed into borderline retardism (not a word I know).

This documentary was absolutely terrible. No new information at all.

If this what passes as “investigative journalism” nowadays we really have regressed into borderline retardism (not a word I know).

I thought the documentary was barebones as fuck, too, but I've talked to a few people now who knew nothing about the situation & it's made them take notice.

I can only assume it's aimed at people who don't follow boxing—as you say, if you already knew Jamie Moore got gunned down outside Kinehan's in a case of mistaken identity & then totally unrelatedly was given a bunch of fighters to train (allegedly) it was a waste of an hour.

I thought the documentary was barebones as fuck, too, but I've talked to a few people now who knew nothing about the situation & it's made them take notice.

I can only assume it's aimed at people who don't follow boxing—as you say, if you already knew Jamie Moore got gunned down outside Kinehan's in a case of mistaken identity & then totally unrelatedly was given a bunch of fighters to train (allegedly) it was a waste of an hour.
Yeah I learned nothing new from the documentary but for me it collected all the events I've seen in the news and put them into one program. As you say if people weren't aware of what Kinahan was about, well they know now.

Lol wut is up with Khan.

He’s met him a couple of times and he’s not been an immediate and obvious retard.

Maybe he’s had a hand in a few if his fights/purses.

Khan can’t be dumb enough to think that he’s actually a nice guy.
There is a few people in boxing that think highly of him and don’t agree with the bbc portrait. I am not talking about BJS but average pros and low level fighters that have retired

I love boxing that is more entertaining and interesting. A winner can be resolved before the completion of the rounds when a referee deems an opponent incapable of continuing, disqualification of an opponent, or resignation of an opponent. Boxing is a sport in which two people wearing large padded gloves fight according to special rules. The objective, however, is to knock the other person out or hit them so hard that they can't get up within ten seconds.

Back