Boxing Discussion VIII

During R7 DraftKings had Dubois to win in R10 at +25,000. It was up for about 15 seconds before they took the line down.

What a collosal fuck up by them

I already have some AJ DEC +120, but I'm seeing a flipped line on one of my books. Doing a small bet on o10.5 +165 and hoping it gets honored if it hits

Bivol just has zero killer instinct. Arthur been ready to go for rounds now and he just lets him out of the corner, or takes the foot off the gas.

Wilder has always been terrible. Mad at myself for not putting more on Parker. The past 5 years of heavyweight boxing has been a lie. Fury and Wilder are not the best. Usyk will beat Fury too. There's a reason NGannou was able to look so good.

-£180

Bivol went as expected.

Missed my Dubois decision bet by 8 seconds. Miller from a few years ago murders Dubois.

AJ bet misses out by 1 rd... again. He looked good, came out aggressive for once!

Wilder looked like absolute shit, Wilder / Joyce makes sense.

Once again, Boxing proves to be my safe haven for betting. (I lost a bunch on some random English Premiership game. I vow to NEVER do that again haha)
AJ ML -400
Parker ML -200 (Livebet)
Parker ML +100 (Livebet)
Parker ML +120 (Livebet)
Parker by Dec +500 (Livebet)
(lost) Wilder ML -600
(lost) Bivol KO +137 (livebet)
Bivol ML -5000 (livebet)
Dubois ML -1000 (livebet)
Dubois KO +300 (livebet)
(lost) Dubois Dec -334 (livebet)
Dubois ML -250

Seriously, livebetting on boxing is so easy compared to MMA. So much less chance for a fluke stoppage, and plenty of time to put in livebets between rounds.
Parker was up like 4-0 and it was clear Wilder was NOT going to get his KO finish when I added my Parker bets. +120 was crazy good odds for such a situation (I piled on more as the rounds kept going his way) and the +500 Decision was also sexy (although I was a bit worried Wilder wouldn't make it to the scorecards haha)

Once again, Boxing proves to be my safe haven for betting. (I lost a bunch on some random English Premiership game. I vow to NEVER do that again haha)
AJ ML -400
Parker ML -200 (Livebet)
Parker ML +100 (Livebet)
Parker ML +120 (Livebet)
Parker by Dec +500 (Livebet)
(lost) Wilder ML -600
(lost) Bivol KO +137 (livebet)
Bivol ML -5000 (livebet)
Dubois ML -1000 (livebet)
Dubois KO +300 (livebet)
(lost) Dubois Dec -334 (livebet)
Dubois ML -250

Seriously, livebetting on boxing is so easy compared to MMA. So much less chance for a fluke stoppage, and plenty of time to put in livebets between rounds.
Parker was up like 4-0 and it was clear Wilder was NOT going to get his KO finish when I added my Parker bets. +120 was crazy good odds for such a situation (I piled on more as the rounds kept going his way) and the +500 Decision was also sexy (although I was a bit worried Wilder wouldn't make it to the scorecards haha)
I thought Wilder might get dropped after eating 3 overhand rights in a row. He's got a chin on him.

I thought Wilder might get dropped after eating 3 overhand rights in a row. He's got a chin on him.
It was definitely touch and go. Plus his legs seems more underdeveloped and wobbly than ever before.

Beterbiev 7-12 I bet small but Moloney decision was so obvious. I'm annoyed I didn't play that. +100 was available & it was always the most likely outcome. Oh well, hope we all crush 2024

Completely did realise this fight was on last weekend. What where the Beterbiev rds 7-12 odds?

Completely did realise this fight was on last weekend. What where the Beterbiev rds 7-12 odds?
I got +110.

Anything for this weekend lads? Decent Boxxer card but not really looked into it for betting

I got +110.

Anything for this weekend lads? Decent Boxxer card but not really looked into it for betting
Gonna sprinkle on the draw in the women's fight. I have to look into the other fights like Cullen/Chelli, etc.

I got +110.

Prediction is a Jonas decision, she looks like the better boxer and has home advantage. But since she's 39 and looks really small in comparison to Mayer if I bet it will be just be for fun as +125 seems about right.

I like Kenshiro KO as well. He's been on a tear, see no reason he doesn't win this by stoppage.
1.25u Kenshiro KO -120 to win 1u

Nasukawa DEC @1,50? I give it a little over 70%. Robles is tough. Odds aren’t too great.

Back