Boxing Discussion VIII

I think Horn to be knocked down @ 1.50 at Skybet is an amazing price. Even better than the ITD prop.
I had 1u @ 1.44 at Betfair, but damn this is even better.

Its a good play for sure. Horns been down a few times. He does recover quite quickly. I'd cap that at about 1.3

Sportsbet (Paddy Power affiliate down under) has Parker at 1.84 with the comeback on Whyte at 1.90

I'm leaning Parker here. I know it's a way away but people's thoughts?

Crowd will be big behind Whyte in London, judges likely will follow. Fight is likely to be fairly close and go to decision.

Just take Crawford by stoppage, Horn ain't getting Bud out of there.

Added 1u Crawford + Santa Cruz dec @ 2.02 at Skybet.

I like Kyle Williams @ 1.58 against Thomas Essomba tomorrow.

Williams is a former world champion kickboxer, he's the hometown guy and I seen him being able to implement the same game plan Jay Harris did against Essomba in his victory.

Essomba has represented his country at the Olympics twice, has experience and decent power but he's there to be hit and a well varied boxer like Williams can take advantage. As long as he avoids carelessly walking into a big shot I seen him being able to outbox Essomba well from the outside.

Nice pick to double up with another selection if need be.

Horn has missed weight, weighed in at 148 and has two hours to lose the final pound.

Already very big on Crawford’s ML, decent amount on his TKO line.

SkyBet have Crawford to knock Horn down in first 3 rounds @ 5.50 taken some on that, relatively low limits but worth some down on it.

1.28 crawford now, waiting till later this just keeps rising so if it hits 1.3 I’ll take some of that

Cleaned the house on Crawford @ 1.28 at exchange, lol

Still huge market on Crawford @ 1.27..

5d has Crawford -500 right now.

But Crawford by KO/TKO/Unan dec at -363. (Covers Crawford winning by DQ as well).

I played that instead. Seems like way too much extra juice to pay on the ML to cover draw, split/maj/tech decisions. Horn is tough so him surviving 12 rds would be somewhat surprising but not shocking. But the fight won't be competitive either way. I think this has nice value. However he wins, Crawford will dominate.

I see @pytycrys got ML for the same price as my prop on the exchange. Nicely done. I'm not worried though. Fight won't be very close anyway and we'll both cash.

I think the Crawford wins ITD, but that ML is crazy. Have a lot on ML, a lot on ITD as well. Prob biggest bet of the year in boxing for me

I think the Crawford wins ITD, but that ML is crazy. Have a lot on ML, a lot on ITD as well. Prob biggest bet of the year in boxing for me
I agree, took 1.28 at the exchange I honestly don’t see how that can be above 1.15 tbh if I knew it was gonna reach that level I wouldn’t have got myself in deep this weekend with other bets and unloaded on the ML and KO/tko

Back