Boxing Discussion VIII

Joe Joyce @1,15 vs Zhilei Zhang. Joyce is the third best heavyweight in the world after Usyk and Fury. He also has the best chin in the division and the second best cardio, after Usyk.

Joe Joyce @1,15 vs Zhilei Zhang. Joyce is the third best heavyweight in the world after Usyk and Fury. He also has the best chin in the division and the second best cardio, after Usyk.
You're playing a 1.15 line? :confused:

You're playing a 1.15 line? :confused:
Do you give Zhang more than a 13% chance? I sure don’t. Zhang’s good but he’s got half the skill and a third of the gas tank. You can’t even give him much of a puncher’s chance given Joyce’s crazy chin.

Threw a few dollars on Zhang DEC @38 on Betfair Exchange because that’s too crazy even if I’m super high on Joyce.

Zhang decision now at 46 on the exchange. Jesus lol. Time to add a little bit more. I think it’s incredibly unlikely, but not that unlikely.

I regret not putting something on Zhang. Joyce coming in 15 lbs lighter may reduce his chin resistance. He should eventually win but man, he is ripe for getting dropped here.

I feel like a dumb fuck lol, part of the game though.

That's why you've got to be careful playing lines like that. Hope you didn't go too big.
Nah I went for Joyce 7-12 medium @2,4ish at the end. Joyce didn’t have a clue what to do vs a southpaw though, very unexpected.

Damn just caught up after UFC. Zhang didn’t wanna get robbed so put the stamp on it.

Wasn't Joyce a 2-1 dog vs. Dubois not that long ago? Feels like he got a huge bump off beating nobody much like a lot of British boxers.

Wasn't Joyce a 2-1 dog vs. Dubois not that long ago? Feels like he got a huge bump off beating nobody much like a lot of British boxers.
Smashed Parker and beat the breaks off Dubois. Hes legit but he trusted his chin too much. Everyone assumed it wouldn't matter but eventually it does

He was a loss waiting to happen v the elite but people thought this was nothing but a tune up, myself included. With hindsight alot of experts seem to think this was always going to happen...

Smashed Parker and beat the breaks off Dubois. Hes legit but he trusted his chin too much. Everyone assumed it wouldn't matter but eventually it does

He was a loss waiting to happen v the elite but people thought this was nothing but a tune up, myself included. With hindsight alot of experts seem to think this was always going to happen...
Zhang is dangerous for the first 6 rounds. It's not a surprise that he was able to get the stoppage vs Joyce. If Zhang scored a KO in rounds 9-12 that would have been a shock.

Nah I went for Joyce 7-12 medium @2,4ish at the end. Joyce didn’t have a clue what to do vs a southpaw though, very unexpected.
Joyce 7-12 was the proper play. Hedging with Zhang 1-6 because Zhang fades after 6.

Totally forgot about this.I saw Zhang against Hrgovic and I definitelly think he won that fight.I would off put something on him at this odds.

Joyce 7-12 was the proper play. Hedging with Zhang 1-6 because Zhang fades after 6.
I had Zhang DEC @40ish odds as a hedge. I had a hard time seeing him KO Joyce. Unfortunately that eye closed.

Back