Boxing Discussion VIII

Edwin is good but I’m not betting against Shakur, even at these odds.

Anything for the fights in a few hours? I have nothing but want something to follow while at work

Yoshida +170 if no one has anything they like better?

Albert Bell ITD +300 worth a shot. Opponent pretty washed and Bell is good. Decision most likely but think stoppage more likely than these odds. Wouldn't bet below +225ish though and think odds are winding in

Feel like Biggs ITD at +650 is pretty big. Hes dropped Nikita in sparring before and Nikita defence is lacking. Obviously theyre making this to get Nikita the Aussie title but dont think it'll be as easy as they think...

Biggs is just a kid. Could be too much, too soon, or maybe we see wild growth. Think his upside is higher long term anyway

@stingren your thoughts?

Feel like Biggs ITD at +650 is pretty big. Hes dropped Nikita in sparring before and Nikita defence is lacking. Obviously theyre making this to get Nikita the Aussie title but dont think it'll be as easy as they think...

Biggs is just a kid. Could be too much, too soon, or maybe we see wild growth. Think his upside is higher long term anyway

@stingren your thoughts?

Havent logged on for a while

I like biggs by stoppage too

Nikita gonna have to enter on the rangier biggs and he loves to get into fire fights

Also been hurt by lesser punchers in the past,if biggs manages to hurt nikita i could see him putting him away over the 10 rounds

Havent logged on for a while

I like biggs by stoppage too

Nikita gonna have to enter on the rangier biggs and he loves to get into fire fights

Also been hurt by lesser punchers in the past,if biggs manages to hurt nikita i could see him putting him away over the 10 rounds
Anything on undercard. I used to be right across the prelims of the bigger cards but barely heard of most of these tonight.

Anything on undercard. I used to be right across the prelims of the bigger cards but barely heard of most of these tonight.

ive got nothing im sold on but see some value on these dogs

Girl fight natasha by points i think is 2.50 huge reach advantage throws long straight shots vs 5’2 girl that throws loopy shots

Grach dog money over liam who thinks his a slick backfoot counter puncher and hasnt fought anybody,cashed of grach last time who is a big guy who i think could be able to outwork liam. Grach points is 5.00

Pavlides vs mounir
Mounir looks pretty slick but has been sleeping bums so far but i dont like his shoulder roll defence and i think he thinks hes slicker then he is

Pavlides is much improved shown in his last outing and he is a dog thats gonna fight for your money,if he doesnt get slept he could put it on mounir with his workrate
-unsure on mounir gastank coz has been sleeping bums
Pavlides points is 3.50 and ko is at 9.50(he has no kos but he did hurt his last opponent a few times)

Hardman ko,i watched a little troy coleman footage and he is a bum,no limit trying to build hardman back up

Last edited:
ive got nothing im sold on but see some value on these dogs

Girl fight natasha by points i think is 2.50 huge reach advantage throws long straight shots vs 5’2 girl that throws loopy shots

Grach dog money over liam who thinks his a slick backfoot counter puncher and hasnt fought anybody,cashed of grach last time who is a big guy who i think could be able to outwork liam. Grach points is 5.00

Pavlides vs mounir
Mounir looks pretty slick but has been sleeping bums so far but i dont like his shoulder roll defence and i think he thinks hes slicker then he is

Pavlides is much improved shown in his last outing and he is a dog thats gonna fight for your money,if he doesnt get slept he could put it on mounir with his workrate
-unsure on mounir gastank coz has been sleeping bums
Pavlides points is 3.50 and ko is at 9.50(he has no kos but he did hurt his last opponent a few times)

Hardman ko,i watched a little troy coleman footage and he is a bum,no limit trying to build hardman back up
I've done Doubles/Trebles of these for fun. Only real bet is Biggs/Biggs KO

Shawn Porter makes a good point though - don't bet against the business. The business wants a Nikita win...

I've done Doubles/Trebles of these for fun. Only real bet is Biggs/Biggs KO

Shawn Porter makes a good point though - don't bet against the business. The business wants a Nikita win...
Yeah nikita points would be the play for the narrative…imo

Last edited:
Tall girl on her bike +45

Attachments

• 76DAF8B7-4B5B-4F4E-8656-258A1F7ED26F.jpeg
    76DAF8B7-4B5B-4F4E-8656-258A1F7ED26F.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 87A2288D-0D94-477F-9EB7-43C21F248760.jpeg
    87A2288D-0D94-477F-9EB7-43C21F248760.jpeg
    114.5 KB · Views: 7
Back