boxing gloves needed.Which website?

Blitzkick

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I'm looking for a pair of training boxing gloves and muay thai pads. Peferably Twins special brand.Any good recommendations on good places that deliver fast and give good customer care?

MMA Industries in the U.S.

Muay Thai Fighting also. They are in Thailand but are excellent in the customer service department and ship very quickly.

KO Fight Gear

Only place where the owner emails you before shipment and answers all your questions in a friendly and timely manner.

High quality, made in USA and cheaper than other competitions of the same quality.

KO Fight Gear

Only place where the owner emails you before shipment and answers all your questions in a friendly and timely manner.

High quality, made in USA and cheaper than other competitions of the same quality.

I can't say enough good things about Neil and KO. True customer service.

KO Fight Gear

thanks I'll check it out.

Thanks for disclosing it's your site. Unlike the totally inconspicuous David0009 for RDX.

I can't say enough good things about Neil and KO. True customer service.
I had my buddy order a bag from him. The guy litterally pulled off the freeway to answer his call. My friend was being a wishy washy pain in the ass and Neil didn't break. The bag is very high quality too.

Did you check amazon.com? Their prices fluctuate, but if you get it just right, you can get a good deal on a lot of stuff.

-T

Hi. I am from London currently based in Frankfurt, Germany. There is not 1 martial arts shop in this city although it is full of McDojos. I left my last kickboxing class cause we were not taught any basics whatsoever. Started Muay Thai and looking for good sites to order stuff from. Any suggestions are very much appreciated. Also, anyone from London in Frankfurt or any Frankfurters please contact me. Good sausages too... excuse the pun

Hi. I am from London currently based in Frankfurt, Germany. There is not 1 martial arts shop in this city although it is full of McDojos. I left my last kickboxing class cause we were not taught any basics whatsoever. Started Muay Thai and looking for good sites to order stuff from. Any suggestions are very much appreciated. Also, anyone from London in Frankfurt or any Frankfurters please contact me. Good sausages too... excuse the pun
You can contact me at [email protected] we are manufacturing all kinds of stuff. Thanks

Let's see our work.

Attachments

• WP_004966.jpg
    WP_004966.jpg
    431.4 KB · Views: 10
  • WP_004973.jpg
    WP_004973.jpg
    562 KB · Views: 9
  • WP_004980.jpg
    WP_004980.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 12
  • WP_004996.jpg
    WP_004996.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 7
Stop going on every damn thread trying to pimp your crap!!!!!! Many have done that before and we have chased them out of here. Stick to one damn thread!!!!!

Stop going on every damn thread trying to pimp your crap!!!!!! Many have done that before and we have chased them out of here. Stick to one damn thread!!!!!
Again behaving like djin and real jealous person from our quality. Now I am stand against you and will throw you out of here. Liar person. I am showing my workmanship and if anyone likes then he appreciate and if not then he will not comment but you are really jealous from my quality. Now I am sure that I can and I will. Thanks for your help.

Back