Boxing + MMA Gloves + Clinch striking(punches only) = Perfect fair rules.

GOATER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I feel these are the most fair rules to have for Floyd vs Tenshin.

Floyd will still be able to do what he usually does but mma gloves will give tenshin, a legit shot of getting a 1 hit ko possibly.

Also clinch striking, punches only, will give tenshin some advantage if he is stronger in the clinch....Perhaps there should be a 20-30 second time limit when clinching so floyd doesn't cry.

This is the fairest way to make the fight, somewhat fair.

floyd out cliched conor in the boxing fight

floyd out cliched conor in the boxing fight
Yes...but I have never thought Conor had a great clinch...you would think because of MMA, he would be good but considering his wrestling is sub par, Im sure his clinch game has always been subpar.....Lanky/no wrestling Nate diaz pushed Conor and controlled him against the cage.

Not sure about tenshin..but he has a kickboxing background and some mma...Perhaps his clinch game is strong.

whats the point in clinch striking if you can't knee lol

do you not realize clinching is floyd's thing? making it legal wouldn't change a thing - he's doing it anyway

If it's boxing, an 8 round fight would be cool. I heard it would be special rules. If kicks are allowed it would be great to see. The more weapons Tenshin has, the better chance he has at ending this fight. I became a Mayweather fan over night as he joined forces with JMMA Rizin!

I remember this being discussed to death last year.

It will be boxing in the end.

It will be boxing.. if floyd was interested in anything else he'd do it.. probably against mcgregor for maximized profits..

Floyd "money" mayweather.. it's kind of right there in the name..

With that said it would be real interesting seeing floyd in some kind of 8 point fighting..

giphy (4).gif
Punches, kicks, knees, elbows and clinching.
Or else it's just Mayweather boxing a 5'3 guy who is much lighter and isnt a an actual boxer.
I wont be watching unless it's an actual fight.

Back