Media Boxing p4p Lomachenko on the UFC and Khabib/Conor aftermath

SalvadorAllende

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

Cliffs for you lazy bastards who dont want to watch a 3 min video:

- First time going to an UFC event. Said he enjoyedt and now he understands why people love it.

- When asked about Khabib/Conor aftermath he says he cant give his opinion because it is hard to be on Khabib skin and know how he felt/thought.

Loma is a class act always.

I really admire how hard he's working to use english although he's struggling.

I really admire how hard he's working to use english although he's struggling.

I agree at least he's trying his best to speak english. The dude is a class act regardless. And probably the best boxer right now.

All I care about Loma is when is he going to fight Mikey Garcia.

- First time going to an UFC event. Said he enjoyedt and now he understands why people love it.

- When asked about Khabib/Conor aftermath he says he cant give his opinion because it is hard to be on Khabib skin and know how he felt/thought.

Loma is a class act always.

The ending of that , Khabib say Eagles don't sit in cage Eagles fly , I pissed my pants a little <45>

Lol yet he is looking to fight Spence
Lol the list of fighters Mikey has called out yet hasn't fought is endless.. COtto, pac, spence, loma, linares, and so on.. I'm surprised he hasn't called out ggg, canelo, and even wilder. The guy is all talk and anyone who believes him at this point is an idiot.

Lol the list of fighters Mikey has called out yet hasn't fought is endless.. COtto, pac, spence, loma, linares, and so on.. I'm surprised he hasn't called out ggg, canelo, and even wilder. The guy is all talk and anyone who believes him at this point is an idiot.
Lol you know the difference between call out and negotiation?

Apparently Khabib and Lomachenko's dad are good friends, that's pretty cool. One of the best boxing trainers and one of the best mma trainers. If Abdulmanap trained Lomachenko for an mma fight he'd smash everyone at 135.

This dude has legit wrestling. With a solid year or two training he would be a force in mma.

Probably after Spence gives Mikey brain damage...

Yea I don't think Mikey has any business at welterweight, not when he has a super fight with Lomachenko to aim for. Errol Spence Jr doesn't need Mikey to move up either he has Terrence Crawford and Keith Thurman to contend with let alone potential match ups with Shawn Porter, Danny Garcia, Adrien Broner and Manny Pacquiao. Boxing seriously needs to pull the trigger on these fights and stop fucking around.

What did you make of it all?
Don't know

Thanks for the insight

Yea I don't think Mikey has any business at welterweight, not when he has a super fight with Lomachenko to aim for. Errol Spence Jr doesn't need Mikey to move up either he has Terrence Crawford and Keith Thurman to contend with let alone potential match ups with Shawn Porter, Danny Garcia, Adrien Broner and Manny Pacquiao. Boxing seriously needs to pull the trigger on these fights and stop fucking around.

I'm in 100% agreement. But what can you do when one of your biggest talents in Mikey is asking for the Spence bout?

I think Spence and Bud will fight within their next 2 matches. Unfortunately, I think Thurman is sitting back waiting for Bud or Spence to show a hole in their respective games before taking on one of the two. I find that disappointing, considering Tjruman's potential and all of the good shit that he was saying prior to Spence and Bud making their mark in the division.

I really want to see Loma vs Mikey....just wish Mikey would wise up and forget about WW until his body naturally develops into that of a true WW. They have a shark tank up there...

Back