Media Boxing p4p Lomachenko on the UFC and Khabib/Conor aftermath

Can Dana please sign Loma to the UFC? He would smash anyone at 135

I actually think if he had a year or two to prepare for kicks and submissions he would be right up there.

He could cross over now and perhaps beat lower level guyss

Apparently Khabib and Lomachenko's dad are good friends, that's pretty cool. One of the best boxing trainers and one of the best mma trainers. If Abdulmanap trained Lomachenko for an mma fight he'd smash everyone at 135.
Cool... didnt know that.

There are some parallels between Khabib and Loma.

Yet he signed to fight some guy named , Richard Commey. If you are even a little familiar with Garcia’s career, you will know it’s his MO to talk about fighting tough fighters, then signing to fight scrubs......he loves to talk

Yeah, I'm sure that he's chomping at the bit to get paid a third as much money and be subjected to random insults from Dana.

Lol the list of fighters Mikey has called out yet hasn't fought is endless.. COtto, pac, spence, loma, linares, and so on.. I'm surprised he hasn't called out ggg, canelo, and even wilder. The guy is all talk and anyone who believes him at this point is an idiot.

Meh.

Looks like Mikey vs Spence is going to happen early next year.

I'm in 100% agreement. But what can you do when one of your biggest talents in Mikey is asking for the Spence bout?

I think Spence and Bud will fight within their next 2 matches. Unfortunately, I think Thurman is sitting back waiting for Bud or Spence to show a hole in their respective games before taking on one of the two. I find that disappointing, considering Tjruman's potential and all of the good shit that he was saying prior to Spence and Bud making their mark in the division.

I really want to see Loma vs Mikey....just wish Mikey would wise up and forget about WW until his body naturally develops into that of a true WW. They have a shark tank up there...

Haymon won't put Spence in there with Crawford.

That ain't happening within 2 fights

Lol you know the difference between call out and negotiation?
point is he calls out fighters with no intention ofo actually fighting them. As of right now Spence
Meh.

Looks like Mikey vs Spence is going to happen early next year.
Yea I also heard Robert Garcia was talking to arum to set up a Loma fight, if these things go through I will change my mind but until then mikey is all talk

It's Terry that has no interest in fighting Spence or anyone legit.

Spence would fucking crush him, it wouldn't even be much of a fight.

point is he calls out fighters with no intention ofo actually fighting them. As of right now Spence

Yea I also heard Robert Garcia was talking to arum to set up a Loma fight, if these things go through I will change my mind but until then mikey is all talk

I guess we'll find out soon.

Everyone on board seems to think the Spence fight is going to happen.

Lomachenko was never going to happen they weren't even close on that one. I doubt Mikey ever works with Arum again there's too much bad blood there.

It's Terry that has no interest in fighting Spence or anyone legit.

Spence would fucking crush him, it wouldn't even be much of a fight.

Hmm yeah true neither are really pushing for it tbh.

I think Crawford beats him myself but great fuckin fight if it were to happen.

I'd rather Thurman come back and get a tune up or two then go in there with Spence myself.

Hmm yeah true neither are really pushing for it tbh.

I think Crawford beats him myself but great fuckin fight if it were to happen.

I'd rather Thurman come back and get a tune up or two then go in there with Spence myself.

Crawford's best wins are Ricky fucking Burns and tiny washed up Gamboa.

Crawford is a good fighter, appears to be very good, but he's beaten no one of note and I think the Terry hype has got a little out of control. Spence is newer on the scene, but although I am not even that high on Brook, Spence's win over Brook shits on Terry's entire career.

If the fight does end up happening - which I'm not sure it will due to Terry's apparent reluctance in fighting elite opposition (he outright said he doesn't want to fight Spence, and will maybe fight him in 2 or 3 more fights to let the fight marinate etc) - you'll be surprised by how easily Spence wins. He's bigger and simply better in almost every way. He's a beast.

Crawford's best wins are Ricky fucking Burns and tiny washed up Gamboa.

Crawford is a good fighter, appears to be very good, but he's beaten no one of note and I think the Terry hype has got a little out of control. Spence is newer on the scene, but although I am not even that high on Brook, Spence's win over Brook shits on Terry's entire career.

If the fight does end up happening - which I'm not sure it will due to Terry's apparent reluctance in fighting elite opposition (he outright said he doesn't want to fight Spence, and will maybe fight him in 2 or 3 more fights to let the fight marinate etc) - you'll be surprised by how easily Spence wins. He's bigger and simply better in almost every way. He's a beast.

Did Crawford say that? I missed it if so.

Don't get me wrong Spence is an animal I rate Spence highly I was ringside when he beat Brook. And I wouldn't disagree with you, he could very well beat Crawford.

As for Crawford, see where you're coming from but I think you're a little harsh. He did clean out two division albeit not the strongest of divisions but to clean them out is impressive none the less.

We'll see. I think Crawford needs to part ways with Arum tbh. All the top WW's are with Haymon.

If not, it won't be long after.

I don't see why Haymon wouldn't put him in with Bud. Love Bud, but that last fight showed me rather clearly that he can't beat Spence. I don't see it.

I don't see why Haymon wouldn't put him in with Bud. Love Bud, but that last fight showed me rather clearly that he can't beat Spence. I don't see it.

Really, I was impressed with his last two victories.
Absolutely dominated both horn and Benavidez.
I think it’s gonna be close fight, I might just slightly lean toward Spence... tough fight to predict.

Really, I was impressed with his last two victories.
Absolutely dominated both horn and Benavidez.
I think it’s gonna be close fight, I might just slightly lean toward Spence... tough fight to predict.
Not saying that I wasn't impressed. But I saw areas where I'm fairly certain that Spence will take advantage. I think it will be a good fight, but I think that the longer it goes, the more increasingly dominant it will be for Spence. Just too big, too strong & his pace is murderous. Bud, although extremely skilled and crafty, is just too small to stand up to Spence's arsenal and come out on top, IMO. But if someone could prove me wrong, it's Bud.

Because Haymon and Arum hate each other is the main reason and just don't do business together.

I'm sure Haymon has faith in Spence but there's no way he takes that risk when he can match him with his own guys like Porter, Thurman, Garcia etc

Because Haymon and Arum hate each other is the main reason and just don't do business together.

I'm sure Haymon has faith in Spence but there's no way he takes that risk when he can match him with his own guys like Porter, Thurman, Garcia etc

I get that side of the debate, but the way the statement was phrased, it seemed to imply that Haymon was ducking Bud out of fear. I don't think so.

If anyone seems hesitant anymore, it's Thurman, in my opinion. I'm hoping that he proves me wrong. I liked what Thurman was saying prior to his injury. But then again, an alternative view is that he was saying all of that prior to Bud and Spence's ascension to divisional title holders.

Back