Boxing

The backslap is real? Because he posted a Ben stiller gif?

Wow if thats all it takes to get over these days on sherdog...Nevermind, white belt troll account.

People are free to review EMA and prove me and any other person who may think they are sketchy wrong. so lets just wait and see until reviews start coming in.

Last edited:

Wow if thats all it takes to get over these days on sherdog...Nevermind, white belt troll account.

People are free to review EMA and prove me and any other person who may think they are sketchy wrong. so lets just wait and see until reviews start coming in.
I wasn't sure whether the 'backslap is real' was aimed at Shincheckin's comments or EMA's. A lazy comment to make, nonetheless. (But this is internet, so who cares.)

In any case, you lodged some pretty serious accusations against EMA without any concrete evidence. You might be right about what you're saying—but there's no real way that we can know that without you providing something more than hearsay. You shouldn't expect us to simply take you on your word just because you've helped UMA and other Pakistani glove companies design their gloves. (In fact, this former point makes you somewhat biased in the whole matter—conflict of interest and all that jazz.) In the case that you're wrong, which is not impossible since you likely only heard one side of the story, then you're guilty of slander. At the end of the day, you're just defaming someone's livelihood because you don't really like them or have a bad feeling about them (insufficient in the e-'court of law'). Don't get me wrong, I've done this myself on this forum and have apologized for it (and have subsequently deleted my unwarranted posts). If you're not going to engage with EMA's comments above, written in self-defense, then you should just not comment at all on the matter. Also, appeal to intellectual property laws for companies producing gloves in Pakistan seems a moot point.

Much respect. Peace.

Though now it appears EMA's comments (& account?) have vanished into thin air...

Strat, did you have something to do with EMA's comments here being deleted?

Im not a moderator or admin, so I have no power what EMA posted or lack there of.(which I did not see at all)

And yes you are correct, I dont have receipts from paypal or a police report to upload. Even then it would have sensitive info. I have sources, thats all I have. Until they are willing to step forward, and post. Then yeah i only have their word and nothing else. Im not Putting them on the spot either, its not my place.

As far as not trusting me, again its fine I dont take offense. You should be leary especially if you aren’t familiar with that person and yes including myself. There are alot of new users that dont know me. And its fine. Challenge it.

As far as helping companies out, I havent just helped Pakistani companies. I have helped out Ring to Cage. I had resolved some issues with Ringside. Provided some insight with Gorilla.

This isnt the first time (nor the last)Ive taken a stand against a company and it not be part of the popular opinion. In fact Ive usually been flamed about it, which is fine.

But for the users(and lurkers) who have been following me know the history and have been burned by similiar instances before, Im just trying to save them the hassle. And the posts are still there, some accounts have been banned and/or deleted but the posts are pretty much intact. No need to dredge up old history. But again if people really want to dig its all there.

All I can do is put the word out there. If you choose to ignore it. Its fine, it really is. But its a judgement call on your part. Thats what it comes down to.

Last edited:
Im not a moderator or admin, so I have no power what EMA posted or lack there of.(which I did not see at all)

And yes you are correct, I dont have receipts from paypal or a police report to upload. Even then it would have sensitive info. I have sources, thats all I have. Until they are willing to step forward, and post. Then yeah i only have their word and nothing else. Im not Putting them on the spot either, its not my place.

As far as not trusting me, again its fine I dont take offense. You should be leary especially if you aren’t familiar with that person and yes including myself. There are alot of new users that dont know me. And its fine. Challenge it.

As far as helping companies out, I havent just helped Pakistani companies. I have helped out Ring to Cage. I had resolved some issues with Ringside. Provided some insight with Gorilla.

This isnt the first time (nor the last)Ive taken a stand against a company and it not be part of the popular opinion. In fact Ive usually been flamed about it, which is fine.

But for the users(and lurkers) who have been following me know the history and have been burned by similiar instances before, Im just trying to save them the hassle. And the posts are still there, some accounts have been banned and/or deleted but the posts are pretty much intact. No need to dredge up old history. But again if people really want to dig its all there.

All I can do is put the word out there. If you choose to ignore it. Its fine, it really is. But its a judgement call on your part. Thats what it comes down to.
Fair enough.

Here are someoutside reviews from facebook regarding EMA from non sherdog users.

Unsure if this passes the shincheckin “cool story bro” test though

Last edited:

how is one a troller for being a "white belt account" lol. i was referring to ema's response towards you.

I agree you should go with a trusted seller like UMA but your going wayyy to hard on ema withought having personal experience .

I agree you should go with a trusted seller like UMA but your going wayyy to hard on ema withought having personal experience .
i just posted a few reviews from
Non sherdoggers so theres no blame of biasness as Ive been accused by you and shin already

Im still waiting on yours, and his why we should trust them when both of you guys have no “Proof”, I have no ideas why you guys are so adamant on defending them despite not owning any gear or providing any positive reviews as a rebuttal.

I provided the negative ones but they need to pass shincheckins PI test.

But in the wise words of shincheckin the snorkel savant “Cool story bro”

Last edited:
Whoa, whoa.... dont jump to conclusions so fast hangul. We need to ensure it passes the shincheckin test first

Im still waiting on yours and his why we should trust them when both of you guys have no “Proof”, I have no ideas why you guys are so adamant on defending them despite not owning any gear or providing any positive reviews as a rebuttal.

But in the wise words of shincheckin the snorkel savant “Cool story bro”

what are you talking about lol im not defending ema at all one bit LOL , your mixing up my words . I said clearly your going to hard on a random company you never had any personal experience with. and im not even blaming you for biasness, i honestly dont know what made you think im accusing you of that. mayb you should take some time and read my comments again . if anything im with you on saying this company is sketchy <Varys01>

Yeah but wheres your proof?!

Relax, its clearly gone over your head at this point.

Im really just waiting on detective shincheckin. But hes probably going to require a urine, blood, and DNA sample... possibly stool but lets hope not.

I don't see why the links you provided would be insufficient to convince @shincheckin. I think his main thing was the attack on EMA's reputation simply based on the accusation that they stole intellectual property from UMA (which would be a difficult thing to prove in any case). But it is a different matter to argue that the quality of their gear and customer service is poor. I think these two distinct accusations were somewhat jumbled together. The second accusation appears to me to be something more easily proved—and I think you've sufficiently done that with what you posted. Also, I think we can all agree that those types of reviews are better posted publicly so everyone can see it. So that's good.

what are you talking about lol im not defending ema at all one bit LOL , your mixing up my words . I said clearly your going to hard on a random company you never had any personal experience with. and im not even blaming you for biasness, i honestly dont know what made you think im accusing you of that. mayb you should take some time and read my comments again . if anything im with you on saying this company is sketchy <Varys01>

This thread as become pissing contest between 2 parties now. Nothing constructive will come out of trying to make fun of or discredit another Sherbros.

Strat and Shin have their opinions and that fine. This forum is to share about different gear so let's keep it to that.

Or have a fight wearing EMA and UMA gloves

BTW Strat you are way due for a review lol

Had nothing to do with having a contest.
I was trying to get a point across in a very calm fashion. Anyhow not rehashing it, its all here.

And forums allow for debate, and yes this one was a little heated and resulted in some one possibly getting banned... possibly?

And yes, I miss reviewing but nothing has really caught my eye either. Ive been reading the new reviewers reviews. Lots of things have changed on sherdog

Back