Boy...I think Conor needs to retire

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I don't dislike Conor. Not really a fan. Just kinda call it as i am seeing it here.

He looked really old tonight. Shots were slow. Kinda weird in terms of how his shots were flowing.

Usually the slide that a fighter takes post prime is pretty brutal. I'd say get out now Conor.

Because it probably only gets worse from here

His shots did look a tad slower from the start. Not that much though.

I don't think you can fight once every 14 months and stay at a championship level.

Plus he's now wealthy with kids and the hunger isn't there. Or maybe it's just the skills.

I thought Conor had a better chin.

Meh, if he can stay a bit more active and reduce the muscle mass I think he can still be relevant.

I don't dislike Conor. Not really a fan. Just kinda call it as i am seeing it here.

He looked really old tonight. Shots were slow. Kinda weird in terms of how his shots were flowing.

Usually the slide that a fighter takes post prime is pretty brutal. I'd say get out now Conor.

Because it probably only gets worse from here

what's with morons on this site and saying a guy needs to retire after a loss to the top guy in a division? pull your head out of your ass there are plenty more good fights to be had

He looked awful. This was his worst performance by far. Sure a layoff has an effect but you don’t forget how to check leg kicks from a year off.

He’s only 32 but he looks and fought like a totally shot fighter.

Trippin

Conor started strong and the leg kicks ended his night

second round he looked slow and powerless because his lead leg was finished

Poirier was rocked at least 2 if not 3 Times but he toughed it out, chopped him down and knocked him out

Conor is an animal but 55 is shark infested and DP has a crazy chin

Conor was NOT slow. His punches were lightning fast and he caught Poirier with many hard shots. He even had Dustin reeling in the first round. Dustin simply had great defense and executed an amazing game plan.

Conor isn't active and Dustin has been fighting regularly . Dustin has also improved a lot since they last fought. This was never going to be an easy win for Conor or Dustin.

This makes a big difference however I was still expecring Conor to get the win.

Conor needs to focus solely on fighting and being active this will be a massive wake up call for Conor.

We won't be seeing Khabib versus Conor again after this result.

ya he done. sucks cause poier or whatever his name is, is boring personality wise.

ratings....dive!

Time for him to go back down to 145 :D

Yup. It was fun while it lasted. He doesn't have to fight anymore why lol

Back