Boy uses jj to save girl from pitbull

good job. Thumbs up for the brave kid.

Dog was a striker and had a poor ground game imo.

its the bravery that impresses me more than his skill

Reverse naked choke FTW! Good job kid. Who says BJJ isn't meant for the streets?

The story seems exaggerated. That dog is a solid blue.

The way the dog tells the story, he was rolling 50% with this 2 month white belt and letting him work. He gives up his back and suddenly this kid is going full out cranking his face screaming "REVERSE NAKED CHOKE!!!!!"

The story seems exaggerated. That dog is a solid blue.

The way the dog tells the story, he was rolling 50% with this 2 month white belt and letting him work. He gives up his back and suddenly this kid is going full out cranking his face screaming "REVERSE NAKED CHOKE!!!!!"

Bravo sir, needed a good laugh to get my morning going.

"The other dog was not hurt. It ran away during the attack, but returned home to the girl Friday afternoon."

[to Miss Lippy] Whoa whoa whoa, Miss Lippy. The part of the story I don't like is that the little girl gave up looking for Happy after an hour. She didn't put posters up or anything, she just sat on the porch like a goon and waited. That little girl's gotta think 'You got a pet. You got a responsibility.' If your dog gets lost you don't look for an hour then call it quits. You get your ass out there and you find that fucking dog!

Back