Bragging rights: Oliveira vs Tsarukyan - Who wins and how?

Who wins and how?

• Charles Oliveira by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw, No Contest or either fighter by Disqualification

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Charles best chance is a dramatic out of nowhere submission. But Im officially saying Arman treats him like a B and runs right through him

rockin with gnarles. arman is good but who has he fought thats going to be taking the fight to him?

gnarles via them hands

So 20 + people so far picked arman via ko/tko ya smoking that good shit huh ?!
I could see him winning a Dec but via ko/tko fuck no that's asinine imo

Well to be fair Charles does get finished in most of his losses

Tsarukyan got decisioned by Gamrot. I don't think that he is beating Ollie.

Well to be fair Charles does get finished in most of his losses
Yea but is arman some kind of world class striker or something lol maybe I could understand a gnp finish but I think most think he wrecks oli on the feet that's crazy to me

Arman by decision or possibly a GNP TKO.

It either goes like the Damir fight or the Joel fight.

Hopefully Bronx

I picked Arman by KO/TKO myself, and I am huge Olivera fan and really want him to win.

I thought about it more why I am picking Arman by KO/TKO....and I think it's more recency bias and my gut here. Arman won his most recent fight by KO while Olivera has been dropped in almost every fight. So think it's seeing that and just my subconscious projecting worse case scenario.

If I think about it logically, Arman has almost no KOs and most of his finishes by strikes come from GNP, which I don't think he can do to Olivera. I just have a gut feeling and picture Charles getting caught again and dropped and finished by strikes.

I want Charles to win this very much but guess Arman will finish him the Felder way

Yea but is arman some kind of world class striker or something lol maybe I could understand a gnp finish but I think most think he wrecks oli on the feet that's crazy to me
The thing is the way he destroyed beniel...if he drops Olives he might finish him.

I haven’t picked against Charles in a long time and I hope he pulls it off. I hope I’m wrong, but Arman by TKO in the 3rd.

I picked Arman by KO/TKO myself, and I am huge Olivera fan and really want him to win.

I thought about it more why I am picking Arman by KO/TKO....and I think it's more recency bias and my gut here. Arman won his most recent fight by KO while Olivera has been dropped in almost every fight. So think it's seeing that and just my subconscious projecting worse case scenario.

If I think about it logically, Arman has almost no KOs and most of his finishes by strikes come from GNP, which I don't think he can do to Olivera. I just have a gut feeling and picture Charles getting caught again and dropped and finished by strikes.

As a long time oliveira fan, that feeling and doubt never goes away when he's about to fight, but that doubt has been wrong more often than not. I completely understand the worry, though.

Anyways, I got charles here, but you can never really predict what happens in his fights, and that's why he's awesome.

Last edited:
Congrats to the winners who chose correctly!

happy-new-year-champagne.gif

Arman Tsarukyan by Decision

@TXstriker
@Fossor
@Tweak896
@DanAndroid
@AppliedScience
@WOLVERINEKILLS
@Koala
@Siver!
@Matt Brown's Elbow

Forum statistics