Brandon Moreno Found "Without Fault' After Failed Test Citing "Contaminated Meat"

Hope holly holm doesnt pop now. Romero and Jones have contaminated meat.

The NFL has been advising it's players to not eat meat while in Mexico because of PED problems. Could see alot of Mexicans get away with it

I'm gonna go give a Mexican kangaroo tainted horse meat and dick pills, then eat it. I'll report back after I've won the HW title....

The Jon Jones team will be contacting
Brandon Moreno

The article says it's an ongoing issue with certain meats being sold in Mexico.

But it is also true there are many tainted supplements. FDA has warned many times there are hundreds of supplements that are tainted with stuff that would make you fail. And that is just the tip of the iceberg cuz they can't test everything. It is just another version of that. Or could be.

Sounds like a non-issue.

The levels were so low, and only came up positive the day after the fight when he would have eaten. Plus there's a documented history of this in Mexico right now.

Last edited:
If you guys did your research, you would know it's a legit problem with meat in Mexico. A Mexican boxer just got off too after failing his test for the same thing.

kids a bum anyways

who cares

Mexican meat has been contaminanted with clembuterol, the national football team was popped for this same thing before.
That actually makes sense. Clenbuterol is usually used by vets

We've heard this one before. Frank Mir I believe tried it. Don't think it worked.

the difference is that its well known that clenbuterol is used in farming in mexico.

moreno was in mexico, his wherabouts data showed when he was in mexico. and the levels were consistent with contamination via the food chain.

Turinabol on the other hand, is not used in kangaroo farming and franks sample was positive from prior to even being in australia

And just to clarify @Arkridge

its not so much "receives no usada suspension" he was actually found "without fault or negligence"

the difference is that its well known that clenbuterol is used in farming in mexico.

moreno was in mexico, his wherabouts data showed when he was in mexico. and the levels were consistent with contamination via the food chain.

Turinabol on the other hand, is not used in kangaroo farming and franks sample was positive from prior to even being in australia

We don't know the wherabouts of the kangaroo, though. Kangaroos are feisty. They fight just like us. The kangaroo he ate might've been looking for a competitive edge out in the wild.

I didn't even know he was flagged by USADA.
Because the clenbuterol levels were so low, combined with him being Mexican and fighting in Mexico, USADA thought from the beginning that it was accidental, and didn't announce it until they released the no fault finding. He ate a bad burrito, nothing else to see.

https://ufc.usada.org/brandon-moreno-accepts-finding-no-fault/

USADA was informed of Moreno’s positive test result in September 2017, and immediately initiated an investigation to determine the circumstances that led to the positive test. As part of the investigation, USADA interviewed Moreno and several of his associates, and reviewed all available relevant evidence, including Moreno’s Whereabouts, dietary habits, and the laboratory reports demonstrating very low parts per billion concentrations of the prohibited substance in the athlete’s urine sample. Based on this information, USADA concluded that the presence of clenbuterol in the athlete’s sample very likely resulted from clenbuterol contaminated meat consumed in Mexico. USADA’s investigation also took into consideration the negative results for samples collected from Moreno both before and after his positive test. As a result, Moreno will not face a period of ineligibility for his positive test.

Back