Brandon Schaub Racist Controversy

Hey I’m not one to deny anybody their right to be offended, I just think comedy is off limits. Anybody who doesn’t like the subject material is free to leave, which is exactly what I did.

I bailed on Schaub’s Netflix special halfway through. Not because it’s offensive or racist, but because it’s fuckin terrible.

I'm not even sure why I'm engaging with you low-level scumbags. Hopefully you hide your racism in public. you're a keyboard clown just like the rest of them.

Asians accents are funny but mainly when its an Asian doing it like this. Now if Brendan used that accent describing this guy it would be funny as fuck because this man really sounds like that and its funny seeing him get mad with that accent

Who you calling an SJW and you are showing your racism here and biased who is mentioning race but you? I would have no issue if that Chinese guy sounded like that, but its pretty ignorant and racist to talk like Brendan did to a man who is well spoken with no asian accent, what have Asians done to deserve that they just work hard and mind their own business

Who am I calling an SJW? Not serious right? Just pulling my leg? You are only a notch or 2 below war dos anjos

Hey I’m not one to deny anybody their right to be offended, I just think comedy is off limits. Anybody who doesn’t like the subject material is free to leave, which is exactly what I did.

I bailed on Schaub’s Netflix special halfway through. Not because it’s offensive or racist, but because it’s fuckin terrible.
I 100% agree about comedy being off limits. That was Zero comedy . Brandon slob is not a comedian . All he did was try to tell personal stories and twist them in a contrived and narcissistic way to make himself look like a hero and Superior to other people. that is literally his whole thing. there was not a ounce of humor behind what he was doing. Just breaking down his thought process behind presenting that specific story is sad and disgusting. On top of that he ridiculed the Saturday Night Live comedian who got hired and then fired for doing a Asian accent. You can not make this shit up

Not that it was funny anyways but literally every story a comedian tells is going to be mostly if not totally fabricated.

You seriously are ignorant to the Nuance of Asians being marginalized in the USA by specifically white people. It's called context but your brain doesn't work on more than one level. You need to level up kid. You can disagree all you want but you are objectively wrong for saying it is the same thing as making fun of a white person in Montana with a Louisiana accent which doesn't even make sense. Those people were not marginalized by White Society as Asians were and Brendan slob doing an Asian accent about an Asian who speaks perfect English and better English than slob is twice as racist! it's one thing if the doctor actually had an Asian accent you can call it a bad joke but the fact that the Asian doctor speaks perfect English highlights the tone deaf racism
Grow up, I told you in my reply that the world isn’t fucking America, your tiny little mind thinks that what happens in America is what’s happening everywhere and it’s because you have zero life experience and are a petulant child, crying like a baby and overreacting to every single comment

Dry your tears and grow the fuck up kid

what would you expect from a hack with early stage CTE and zero charisma? it's a dumb unfunny joke that turned out to be when dumber than it really was. move along, nothing to really see here

I honestly don't give a shit about people crying over racism, racism doesn't bother me at all.

That doesn't change the fact, that Schaub is a fooking moron, he's the definition of a lucky loser.

Grow up, I told you in my reply that the world isn’t fucking America, your tiny little mind thinks that what happens in America is what’s happening everywhere and it’s because you have zero life experience and are a petulant child, crying like a baby and overreacting to every single comment
Dry your tears and grow the fuck up kid
the world isn't America has nothing to do with what is being discussed. You are trying to change the narrative but the fact of the matter is you cannot in good faith say Brendan Slob is not a fucking perpetual idiot racist. Besides the fact that he has constantly said racist shit this pinpoints slob as a fucking inbred nitwit. There is no defense of tolerating racist intolerance. I feel like my words are way above your level of thinking so let me stop here and just block your clown ass.

Neither being black nor a comedian disqualifies it from being racist.
Sure it does, get with the times bruh. People of color can't be racist. And anyone that gets offended by comedy is a bitch anyways.
With that being said, I never claimed it to be good comedy. Brendan was a better fighter than comedian, and we know how his fighting career went.

Was racist when Chappelle used that same accent in sticks and stones?
People certainly seem to think so. Usually, if you are a visible minority you get a free pass (like Russell Peters). Schaub is just a boring hack who is far more entertaining as a punching bag, and I would say it's racist for the simple reason that the guy talks nothing like the accent he used, and he's therefore just generalizing asians as all speaking the same way. I don't think it's necessarily malicious, he's just a cheap, unfunny hack.

Are people really going to pretend it's not fucked up to put a fake accent to imitate someone you know of a different ethnicity when the person doesnt even have the accent,

Who gives a fuck you pussy

I'm more offended by whatever the fuck he's wearing. He reminds me of the kid that dressed himself in middle school.

Back