Crime Brazil's Leadership in Action \ EDIT: 4200 deaths in 1 day

Cool numbers. When you understand 3000 Brazilians die every day every year anyway, well...

To be clear, is your argument here that people die every day, so death is nothing to be concerned about, or is it that these deaths are being falsely attributed to COVID and that there is no difference from the regular death rate? Or are you making some other argument entirely?

Here's the confirmed daily deaths per capita for the previous month:

full

Because Covid numbers dropped before December and everyone started to go out during the holidays up to February like Covid was done

Considering universal health system is a joke, a pretend it exists type of system, people are dying twice as much in public hospitals than in private clinics. Instead of buying vaccines Bolsonaro just kept arguing that Covid was not as dangerous.

wow. This is what bad leadership looks like, and this couldve happened in the USA had Biden lost

Trump secured every vaccine possible. If deaths are dropping its not because of Bidden.

That said any president would have done that

Trump secured every vaccine possible. If deaths are dropping its not because of Bidden.

That said any president would have done that
Actually Bunker Boy PASSED on buying 500 million Pfizer doses because it wasnt part of Warp Speed

Actually Bunker Boy PASSED on buying 500 million Pfizer doses because it wasnt part of Warp Speed

https://investors.modernatx.com/new...ises-1st-option-additional-100-million-doses/

U.S. Government Exercises 1st Option for Additional 100 Million Doses of Moderna’s COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate

Total of 200 million doses ordered by the U.S government to date

US bought enough doses to vaccinate whole eligible population twice, but continues to resist sharing in effort to ‘over-prepare’

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...id-vaccine-doses-less-wealthy-countries-biden

What will BallsSonarrow would do?

wow it looks liek so many young people getting hospitalized now

More than 50% of the hospital patients are under 40. There seems to be another variant affecting younger folks

This piece of shit just like Bunker Boy was touting Hydroxychloroquine

"People in Brazil are still denying science," Biolchini said. "We're talking about hydroxychloroquine and drugs that supposedly help you avoid COVID. This is clearly not what the science says."

Like former President Donald Trump in the United States, Bolsonaro championed the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine in Brazil both as a treatment for COVID-19 and as a preventative medication.

"If I had taken hydroxychloroquine as a preventative measure, I would still be working," Bolsonaro said after he contracted COVID-19 in July.

We've been through this before, they had already secured and agreed (at the time) for more than 400 million doses of the other two which of course exceeds the us population. And we still ended up using them all anyways.

Pfizer shouldn't have been, nor shouldn't be our exclusive vaccine.

We've been through this before, they had already secured and agreed (at the time) for more than 400 million doses of the other two which of course exceeds the us population. And we still ended up using them all anyways.

FYI, you’re responding to a bot.

“An Internet bot, web robot, robot or simply bot, is a software application that runs automated tasks over the Internet. Typically, bots perform tasks that are simple and repetitive, much faster than a person could.”
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_bot

This bot’s task is to spam divisive erroneous bullshit to rile people up...

FYI, you’re responding to a bot.

“An Internet bot, web robot, robot or simply bot, is a software application that runs automated tasks over the Internet. Typically, bots perform tasks that are simple and repetitive, much faster than a person could.”
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_bot

This bot’s task is to spam divisive erroneous bullshit to rile people up...

That doesn’t seem to track. A bot wouldn’t have individual responses to points other poster’s make when quoting it like B does, being able to engage in ongoing and varied discussion.

Are you sure you’re not looking for another term?

The production of 2 is much slower than having 3 (bypassing fastest produced vaccines)

That doesn’t seem to track. A bot wouldn’t have individual responses to points other poster’s make when quoting it like B does, being able to engage in ongoing and varied discussion.

Are you sure you’re not looking for another term?
I’m not an expert, but the same article I posted goes into more depth...

“Among the various designs of networking bots the most common are chat bots, algorithms designed to converse with a human user, and social bots, algorithms designed to mimic human behaviors to converse with patterns similar to those of a human user... Bots may be used on internet forums to automatically post inflammatory or nonsensical posts to disrupt the forum and anger users.”

If you have a more apt description, I’m all ears.

Who wants to help send Queen B on a trip to Brazil?

One way of course

Every death that the body tests positive is apparently a covid death

Could it be because you get funding for each death?
That’s what happened in the US. But there was a double up political agenda in play as well that came off.
Lol Bolsanaro is such a f idiot. A racist ,sexist douchebag I'm just talking in general. That man got issues
So he’s a racist and sexist? You forgot transphobe, ageist and Islamophobe. Just chuck everything in there as you don’t need evidence to repeat Twitter talking points.

I’m not an expert, but the same article I posted goes into more depth...

“Among the various designs of networking bots the most common are chat bots, algorithms designed to converse with a human user, and social bots, algorithms designed to mimic human behaviors to converse with patterns similar to those of a human user... Bots may be used on internet forums to automatically post inflammatory or nonsensical posts to disrupt the forum and anger users.”

If you have a more apt description, I’m all ears.

If we’re accepting that B’s posts and responses to the posts of others are within the abilities of an algorithm’s response, that would seem to put him firmly able to pass the Turing Test. I’m not seeing exactly why every poster on here could not equally be claimed to be a Bot of that’s level of complexity.

That’s what happened in the US. But there was a double up political agenda in play as well that came off.

I’m assuming your assertion here is supposed to be that some significant percentage of these were deaths where the individual would have died due to other causes regardless of COVID positivity, or were falsely recorded as having COVID after death. Would you say that’s a fair reading of the intent of your post?

Assuming That being the case, how do you square that with records of excess deaths compared year over year in whatever area we’re discussing?

I’m assuming your assertion here is supposed to be that some significant percentage of these were deaths where the individual would have died due to other causes regardless of COVID positivity, or were falsely recorded as having COVID after death. Would you say that’s a fair reading of the intent of your post?

Assuming That being the case, how do you square that with records of excess deaths compared year over year in whatever area we’re discussing?
Overall deaths weren’t down. Suicides were up tho. It turns out that lockdowns can be brutal for economies and mental health

Back