Breaking Bad Intro...No Can defeat!

Lmao 1st like ever ?
There's haters & those w/ the attention span of a cricket but Imo it's 1 of the goats like in my top 2-3
Years ago when it was new, I saw the episode with the guy locked in the basement and I wasn't feeling it and stopped with that one episode. After hearing people praise it years later, I decided to try it again from the start and this time I got hooked.

Years ago when it was new, I saw the episode with the guy locked in the basement and I wasn't feeling it and stopped with that one episode. After hearing people praise it years later, I decided to try it again from the start and this time I got hooked.
Yea forsure. Depending on how busy you are you'll probably finish all of it in days - weeks :cool:

50+ years later, still the best intro to a TV series I’ve ever seen.

Awesome show but the ending left a little to be desired.

In fairness, most successful shows fizzle out at the end for one reason or another.

My mom's a baker, She got a chuckle out of this one.

wXMce.jpeg

I'm finally watching this for the first time. Almost done with season two. Really enjoying the story. Great writing and actors
Keep going Sherbro!
Season3 and onwards just gets better and better. Season1 and 2 were a bit slow (perhaps) but the plot and the drama just ramp up from Season3 onwards. Season4 is superb.

Awesome show but the ending left a little to be desired.

In fairness, most successful shows fizzle out at the end for one reason or another.

It’s not over yet! Better Call Saul is so completely an extension of the BB story, I kinda just consider it one big thing. And it’s the most compelling storytelling on TV these days at least imo, still going strong. Can’t wait for the final season next year.

It’s not over yet! Better Call Saul is so completely an extension of the BB story, I kinda just consider it one big thing. And it’s the most compelling storytelling on TV these days at least imo, still going strong. Can’t wait for the final season next year.

No shit?

I started watching and appreciated the cameos but sort of gave up at some point thinking it lacked BB continuity.

Guess I’ll give it another go!

Good lord, I don't even remember making this thread. That's what happens when you day drink on a saturday

<28>

The show itself is a little overrated, but that first episode... GOAT intro to a series ever, nothing comes close.

The more time I have since I’ve finished the show the less highly I think of it. I had it as a goat

I tried to rewatch it but didn’t make it all the way through - I think it’s still a great show but it’s a little overrated for my tastes

No shit?

I started watching and appreciated the cameos but sort of gave up at some point thinking it lacked BB continuity.

Guess I’ll give it another go!

Yeah for sure. The nuance & attention to detail on BCS are mindblowing, and it just builds builds builds over the seasons, with lots of amazing BB nuggets constantly dropped in. I’m currently midway through rewatching the entire series again from the beginning to get ready for the final season coming next spring-ish, & it holds up beautifully. Enjoy

The one thing that stuck out to me while watching that intro in 2007 was “are these motherfuckers really trying to sell the dad from Malcom in the Middle as a criminal?”

I had seen all the promos cause back then cable was worth owning. Show wasn’t an instant hit with the public due to its slow pace. I think the turning point was Walt giving those two drug dealers justice in the form of Pontiac Aztec.

Back