News BREAKING Brazilian Cowboy vs Mickey Gall Set for UFC Norfolk

Gall looked a lot better in his most recent fight, and Cowboy is a little overrated plus coming off three straight losses. If Gall fights smart I could see him getting a UD, if he gets punked like he did against Diego he might want to call it a career tbh
Gall’s last fight was against a guy that is 0-3 in the ufc. Cowboy Oliveira might be on a three fight skid, but at least it’s against competition that i would pick to beat Diego Sanchez 10/10 times.

Gall is being punished. He made the mistake of destroying two UFC cash-cows before they even started and they are making him pay for that - they want to send him packing with his record looking terrible and his morale broken.

It helps their cause that Gall has an inflated ego and feels he can hang with guys like this, though.
not only did Gall expose two cash cows, but he also quickly got exposed the moment he got matched up w/ a legit prospect & then got son’d by a 100% shot Diego Sanchez. nothing the red goof hates more than getting egg on his face.

They are purposely trying to get rid of Mickey Gall. The aura of beating CM Flunk has long worn off. Time for a good beating and a pink slip. Shame. But is normal

Gall via Arm bar.

He will always be my boy.

Mickey Gall will be 28 at the tie of this fight. Dude is no spring chicken. Either he proves himself or enough of the shit and let's dump this clown out of the UFC.

Bad fight for gall. Brazilian cowboy should be way too much for him

Mickey is gonna be in for a rough night

man, i like mickey, but he has very little chance of winning this

Back