BREAKING:Colby crosses paths with an out of shape RDA

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It’d be nice if RDA stopped ducking and just signed the contract already to confirm the WW interim title bout. However, it appears RDA has been vacationing in Florida with his family and he ended up running into Colby. Rafael seems to be really be enjoying that out of camp welterweight diet.

That dude needs a bra, you can't just go posting videos with c-cups exposed like that, you will get banned!

You tried so hard to be funny, but you failed and just came off as another cringeworthy edgy Colby fan.

Do us all a favor and get a vasectomy. Thanks.

Dude you guys are laughing but thats Tai Tuivasa

Socially retarded Colbie fans..

How the fk does that look anything like RDA?

If anything it looks more like a super heavy weight version of Colby himself.

This whole nerd bash thing is pretty bad.

I'm actually curious as to what the whole creative process is here. Is he just at home at his desk writing up these sketches, because it's too apparant he puts a lot work into these things. His first stuff like the email was funny, but it's a Lotta misses lately

hes an embarrassment to mma, his scripted wwe gimmick hes trying just doesn't work for him. its pretty bad

Dude you guys are laughing but thats Tai Tuivasa
It's easier to ask you than it is to to do a web search.

Who?

Edit
Turns out I'm faster...

Tai Tuivasa is an Australian mixed martial arts fighter. He has been a professional competitor since 2012 and signed with the Ultimate Fighting Championship in 2016.

That guy still takes Colby 10/10 times

It's easier to ask you than it is to to do a web search.

Who?

Edit
Turns out I'm faster...

Tai Tuivasa is an Australian mixed martial arts fighter. He has been a professional competitor since 2012 and signed with the Ultimate Fighting Championship in 2016.
I dont blame you for not knowing that one actually, I only know him cause he drank beer out of a shoe after he beat Cyril Asker. Hes ranked 13

Back