Media BREAKING: Conor McGregor verbally accepts fight against Anderson Silva

Who wins?

• Total voters
Would be a crazy as fuck fight. I would get stiff I'm not gonna lie

And somehow, some way Conor fans will twist this to illustrate just how amazing Conor is.

I'm getting so tired of this shit show now, the sooner Conor really retires the better

no thank you

but imagine the possibility that an emaciated Silva at 45 years old may have the worst chin ever, and then Mcgregor KOs him if he manages to land a punch, oh god

that's precisely what would happen....bisping had silver all over the place....silvers chin is gone...but besides that, i don't want to see this fight.

His Twitter post re: GOATdom if he actually beats SIlva (should this fight be made) will be hilarious....so many jimmies will be rustled <45>

Blah, blah, fucking blah. I'm not disputing that GSP wasn't keen on going up to 185 to face a 205 fighter, my point is that Anderson wasn't interested in the fight either as I don't recall him offering to meet in the middle to make the fight happen yet now he's older & the weight-cut would be far more severe he's willing to go even further to accommodate Conor.

he did offer 178 n now since he got older he probably lost muscle mass n can easier cut under 180.

remember he was just 200 for his fight vs dc?

I mean if they're gonna do it then do it. It sucks having all these different fights hyped for months on social media, then nothing ever comes of it.

A wise man once said "If you're coming on, come on"

upload_2020-5-28_16-34-42.png

get that UFC hardcore fans and watch it with the eyes wide open

giphy_s.gif

please god...this is literally the last fight I want to see....a fight that means absolutely nothing...and why is silver challenging a guy 2 divisions below him? not a very good look.
of now, it means a lot. this is the essence of the ufc.

Dammit Conor, you're just throwing away a promising career. He could end up being the biggest what if in the sport. Poor choice. I'll still watch but he should pick a damn weight class and fight some contenders.

BTW, Anderoid never offered that to GSP

Just sayin'

I think people forget how much weight classes matter...

Even an old Anderson will piece him up easy. Seriously lol, the size and power discrepancy will be very bad

Good for McGregor
Seriously!
Khabib beats him
Gaethje has a great chin and he is a true dange
Same for Masvidal
Usman does to him what Khabib did to him

His options were:
Nate
Silva

He choose wisely!

Yes he did. Get your facts straight. Anderson offered GSP a bout at 180 Catchweight, GSP declined like he declined all other of Silva's and the UFC's offers.
History revisionism at it's finest, lol.
excuse me, thought I read that fight was at 176lbs....

source.gif

Also this may just be posturing and behind the scenes it isn’t happening. He looked like a bitch when he didn’t respond to Usman so he has to do something like this to make up for that but we all know Dana will say no...hopefully lol

Back