• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News BREAKING: Conor vs Cowboy (Official Mega Discussion)

Conor vs. Cowboy

• Total voters
McGregor vs Khabib 2 late summer/early fall

My father in law literally just told me this hahaha. Faster than 99% of sherdog (including me) !Happy thanksgiving all! This is fun news

Tell your old man he can't be on his phone at family gatherings. It's rude. :)

Easy fight for Conor
Cowboy will break mentally in 2 seconds

Such a pointless fight at this point. I get that Conor wants a win, but after Cerrone just lost so badly and Gaethje is available....

It's hard to believe that Cerrone is still ranked #5 at 155.

Cerrone isn't smart enough to take Conor down, so he gets murked in the first minute. If Conor wanted this fight, it should have happened this summer.

Ridiculous. I actually hope Conor takes his head clean off and shows people just how bad of a mismatch this is. Maybe then the matchmaking will improve.

Trying to set up a fight with Jorge while maintaining his LW rank eh? pretty smart move <mma4>

I'm not a huge fan but can't say I'm not excited to see him return. Hopefully the UFC will stop lowballing Tony and we can get that fight done too.

Edit: Wonder why they are doing it at WW?
I have to imagine it's at ww to setup the masvidal fight

This fight has always been lose/lose for Conor. Even more so now that Cowboy is clearly sunsetting. Anything less than a counter left KO in the first two minutes is going to be deemed a failure for the Irishman. Mark my words.

and how much you wanna bet that’s exactly what happens :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fingers crossed for Cowboy via...

A7O5uOg.gif

Hey a win for Conor. and eventually the road to khabib vs conor 2 in the near future...

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Leggo

Back