News BREAKING: Conor vs Cowboy (Official Mega Discussion)

Conor vs. Cowboy

• Total voters
I think the manufactured beef is yours with Cowboy. I'm not a hater or a fan of the guy but it seems like you're reaching.
"Finally I get my hands on him" Is me reaching? LOL. This is going to be a shit show.

BTW, the only manufactured beef here is your psychological emasculation with my high IQ.

You guys were all sucking Al’s cock not even half a year ago lmfao

Cowgirl will get raped by Conor.

Shit... that didn't really come out right.

Yeah but Mcgregor isnt that big of a LW compared to other LW who probably cut more
Mcgregor walks at 165-175lbs. I remember he had to eat a lot to make welterweight during Diaz and he still came in at 168lbs

Still they're both similar sizes anyway
Cowboy Cerrone is 6'0" tall.
Conor is actually about 5'7" (billed as 5'8" but...nope)
So that's quite a big height difference.

The weight thing during the Diaz fight...pls don't get my started on that!
Not looking for an argument on this but.....anyway here is my educated opinion on that :

- The reality is he deliberately cut weight down to 2 lbs under the limit (168lbs as you said), to make it look like he was struggling to get UP to the limit. He WAS dehydrated, he was gulping water as soon as he stepped off the scale and there is video of him working out in a sweatsuit during his weight cut. Conor McGregor lies about a lot of things. He is NOWHERE NEAR 165lbs walk-around weight. He really struggles to make 155lbs LW weight limit. His own team said he is around 177lbs or so (approx). And that was *years* ago (4years ago), he will be more than that now as he has bulked up. I am going to make an estimate that if McG stepped on the scales *right now today* he would be between 183 and 187lbs.

Data / facts / info :
Here's the 177lbs quote from Owen Roddy from an article in Feb 2016 (close to 4 years ago now, and he has gotten bigger since then...) :
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...veals-mcgregor-coach-owen-roddy-a6893251.html

from that article :
Roddy thinks the weight jump from featherweight to welterweight wouldn't be a problem and said that he would even have to cut weight to make the 170lbs weight limit.

"Conor would love to do it. Conor walks around 80 kilos (177lbs) and he'd still be cutting a bit at '77'," said Roddy.

I'm not a huge fan but can't say I'm not excited to see him return. Hopefully the UFC will stop lowballing Tony and we can get that fight done too.

Edit: Wonder why they are doing it at WW?
I have no clue. Likely winner gets Gamebred or Nate Diaz I suppose but those fights and this one should all happen at LW.

Only fairweathers care or tune in for manufactured beef.

Just enjoy the fight you estrogen laden fucks.

"Finally I get my hands on him" Is me reaching? LOL. This is going to be a shit show.

BTW, the only manufactured beef here is your psychological emasculation with my high IQ.
made me chuckle...have a like

Conor never had fake beef with anyone except Khabib, which didn't turn out so good in the end.

Conor doesn't have beef, he insults fighters.

That is why he doesn't need to have 'real beef' with Cowboy, he'll just start insulting him, probably by calling him a hillbilly, poor, talking about his weak mid-section, stuck in the mud etc etc etc.

Cowboy won't be able to retaliate with his own trash talk cause he doesn't have the voice for it. He is calm, quite and laid back so he'll probably get drowned in the general screaming.

Deez tings are unavoidable, and ofc he will be cool with him after the fight.

As for who wins... not sure. Not sure Conor taking this fight at WW is good for him. Cowboy will come in heavy and he has the frame for it.

The old bar fly took advantage of Conor's celebrity status to make himself look funny and awesome to impress the local yokels. I seriously don't give a shit if some miserable person like that gets punched for it.

You're a jerk.

What makes a man "miserable" for refusing to drink??

Where are your manners................ O_O

Makes sense. He can’t beat anyone else in the top 10. Hope cowboy retires this clown.
And I am happy cowboy gets a payday.

personally, i think he can beat anyone not named khabib....he's already ko'd both the guys that ko'd gaitchje....he would also ko tony rather easy in my opinion...who else is there?

“I forgot my suit. I got beer though”
Cerrone to Conor backstage years ago.

<{danawhoah}>{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

upload_2019-4-25_20-16-25-png.572503

I don't know about him fighting at 170 though....

Fucking hope he comes back looking half decent, for me love or hate the man all of his fights have been must watch. Glad he didn't go down the Nick Diaz route of being a twitter warrior, though I'll refrain from that comparison until Conor actually makes the walk to the cage, or retract it completely if Nick actually comes back to fight Masvidal, which incidentally I doubt very much happens.

Nick Diaz hasn't tweeted in over a year. And his last tweet was to lyft because he left his phone in the car.

Conor has 2 rounds to get the finish. Shit may get interesting in the third.

Conor living rent free in his haters' heads they can't even spell his name correctly LMAO.

Back