Media BREAKING: Dana Frederick White Jr. gives a shoutout to The Schmo during UFC 238's post fight conf.

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

D4FDo1kW0AAt4DF.jpg

Bless the Schmo he's a habibi.

AlHamdulilah.

The Schmo will be blocked by Dana on IG by the end of this year.

Schmo is doing something right. His schtick might not be to everyone's taste, but he's made his presence known. Even Cejudo singled him out for a one on one interview in his scrum.

Schmo is doing something right. His schtick might not be to everyone's taste, but he's made his presence known. Even Cejudo singled him out for a one on one interview in his scrum.
Goes to show that MMA is populated by brain-dead, cringe-seeking fans where any idiot can become a star.

Fred?..haha..we should start a movement to call Dana Fred from now on.

If you keep watching he talks to Dana in a more serious note. Dana sort of stopped the act before it got anywhere. Said “are you messing with me?” And “I thought you wanted to talk” and schmo def was acting more of a reporter.

The schmo is just another cuck for Dana, like any other journalist. Helwani will forever be the p4p journalist.

The Schmo deserves more money than most of the fighters.

That guy is trying way to hard to be the Nardwuar of mma except he's trash

Helwani p4p journalist in MMA history, fuck these pretenders

GOAT Schmo already surpassed Cuckwani ages ago. No bullshit classic journalist questions and awkwardness. He's a legit interviewer and talks about sport stuff like someone who's a fan not just cause it's his job.

I’m bored of this guy and his gimmick he could just talk like a regular person and I’d be cool with it.

Is that bitch tits on Dana? Didn't take care of his PCT? Or just getting fat?

Back