News BREAKING Dana White Releases New Poster and Location for UFC 249 Khabib vs Ferguson

Space is zero Gs, the moon has .16 Gs. Signed a science nerd.
Well strictly speaking the gravity field close to earth (200 miles up or so) is still 1g but as long as you're in orbit traveling at 17,500mph around the earth in LEO then it's effectively zero G as you're in constant free-fall.

But yeah I think an MMA fight on the moon would be entertaining. Couple of body kicks and you both might travel 50meters backwards (Newtons 3rd law) or so before you land..... It'd need to be a Big Octagon!

Universal Fighting Championship. El Douche trying to attract some alien investors.

haha, just give the company to you. Also what are the lottery numbers? you already predicted this exactly :D

I spoke to Dana. It's definitely on... I should also tell all fellow Sherbros "Thank you guys, you're awesome! Do you know about ESPN+..." - Also the contract is for multiple events(upcoming Conor PPV will be called "Over the moon") so I will get a proper taste of that sweet PPV money @Wadtucket always told me about o_O

I'm ready
indexs5j81.jpg

Joe is ready
3pxir2at7dj89.jpg

Dana also got me some premium seats so I can bring a couple of friends too @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @Sir Galahad @BFoe but I had to promise @Clementine will behave well when we enter the bar :rolleyes::eek: we will be located next to Wad and his 3 notebooks and the ring girls will hang out with us between the fights aswell :D

Our boy @Sansnom already got his seat with a great view. Will ask him what really happened here when we meet at the event.

Can't wait for UFC 249 :cool:

I spoke to Dana. It's definitely on... I should also tell all fellow Sherbros "Thank you guys, you're awesome! Do you know about ESPN+..." - Also the contract is for multiple events(upcoming Conor PPV will be called "Over the moon") so I will get a proper taste of that sweet PPV money @Wadtucket always told me about o_O

I'm ready
indexs5j81.jpg

Joe is ready
3pxir2at7dj89.jpg

Dana also got me some premium seats so I can bring a couple of friends too @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @Sir Galahad @BFoe but I had to promise @Clementine will behave well when we enter the bar :rolleyes::eek: we will be located next to Wad and his 3 notebooks and the ring girls will hang out with us between the fights aswell :D

Our boy @Sansnom already got his seat with a great view. Will ask him what really happened here when we meet at the event.

Can't wait for UFC 249 :cool:
Hell yes!! thank you brother. Can you also ask your close friend Dana if I can get a free 1 year subscription to fightpass please? I'm running short of money due too this coronavirus, I've had to buy 25,000 toilet rolls and the cost has really added up now.

Can I just confirm a few things?, I am worried about the radiation levels on the moon, me and @Sir Galahad were discussing this earlier, we are concerned we may get cancer due too the high radiation levels. We will be radiated from the virus though.

See ya there, the moon awaits

a27054609a8b8b3bf268963e8f3ba003.png
moon-gazing-jennifer-woodward.jpg

That’s even worse than toilet paper hoarding.

This is so stupid.

just greed. Further the spread of the virus. Mcbaldy doesn’t care.

Back