** BREAKING: Fabricio Werdum also INJURED, pulls out of UFC 196 **

Stipe be like
244834_o.gif

on a serious note, give Stipe Reem and let them fight for an interim belt.

Werdum was running from Stipe, he wants nothing to do with him.

Werdum dodged a bullet, he is way too slow and old for Stipe. Werdum would just be a punching bag for Stipe. it would have been over in 3 or 4 minutes

Why would a champ be forced to take a fight on two week notice? Fighting Cain in a scheduled bout vs moicic on short notice isn't the same at all.

Apparently. That said, wtf does Conor have to do with this anyways?

Nothing really lol, but he's the next PPV and knowing him he'll most certainly compete regardless of injury.

Stipe be like - Overeem instead of Werdum ?! Yes please !!! :D

Haha, this is just too funny. Assuming he'll conveniently be ready for UFC 200?

YES! HAHAHA. I hated the stipe fight.. Feel bad for him but whatever. Get more exiting bro. JUST BLEEEEEED!

Makes me lol thinking of Stipe training really hard for one whole day before being like

8ece105554322c19f6ff669be76db3ed.gif

Don't blame Werdum. Dude fights hurt all the time, was going to fight hurt against Cain, Cain pulls out for an injury that Werdum basically already has because Cain is a ..... well, because Cain is Cain. Last-minute guy gets thrown in who has a completely different style.

Seriously, Werdum is like that chick you call at 2:30 in the morning because she's always gonna be down for a late-night visit even after you strike out with better-looking girls. But then she starts going to the gym, cuts her hair, gets a good job, and stops returning your calls.

I imagine this could turn into a Stipe vs Rothwell for interm Hw fight.

Convenient way to duck a dangerous, surging opponent on short notice.

Jesus, the HW division is sad.

This would be a great time for dana to call fedor, offer him a million, no co promotion

Back