News BREAKING PVZ vs Amanda Ribas Set for July 11

Paige was actually a legit fighter before she got implants. She had a chance to be elite. I knew when she got new boobs, her focus was not on fighting and she wouldn't go as far as she could've gone. I was really impressed with her early on. She was tough and had a lot of heart, but her heart just isn't in fighting anymore.

She'll pull out or lose. She doesn't really wanna fight anymore.
She's only 26 too. Very young. Kinda sucks. Now she focuses mostly on making her private life increasingly less private.

I think ribas is not only better than PVZ but much cuter too. I can see her contending for a belt some day. Her striking is coming a long and already above average and her BJJ and judo are already very, very high level for that division. Based off skills alone I think she's already top 5. She just needs to go out and prove it.

AGREED

ye, a pretty girl that also sometimes has a horseface from the side view, there are better looking ones on the street everywhere.

{<jordan}

Do you actively ask women to turn their head to the side? I’ve never thought about that before. I only care what I’m looking at directly in front of me.

It'd be interesting if PVZ can pick up another win. Just to justify her presence enough.

Don't hold your breath though... that brazilian website cites some anonymous source. Neither fighter or the UFC have confirmed anything, unless maybe I haven't seen it?

And both are hot. I don't get the guys criticizing. Yeah sure, there's hotter models, but they don't fight professionally against each other in little shorts and tops. Do you guys need to complain about everything? The more the better bros.

Why do we call it breaking news. Why not crumbling news or something.

Don't hold your breath though... that brazilian website cites some anonymous source. Neither fighter or the UFC have confirmed anything, unless maybe I haven't seen it?
See the Instagram that I posted above where Paige says: "Coming to an island near you......."

44b5cbd352054456b86d6717947dcfa7.png

I'm too buzzed to tell if this is legit cameltoe or photoshop. Anyone?

It's booked at flyweight this time. I guess PVZ can't make the cut to 115 with those titties after all.

Ribas is on a roll -- not sure I agree with this matchmaking. I feel she should be getting someone higher ranked.

But why?
PVZ moved to FLW, Ribas is one 3-win streak and should have a fight for the top 5 in the division.
Such a weird fight to make.

Paige by freak switch kick. Maybe we can hire Ronda to bully Paige again backstage to help Amanda win.

But why?
PVZ moved to FLW, Ribas is one 3-win streak and should have a fight for the top 5 in the division.
Such a weird fight to make.
It's a big name opponent for Ribas.

Back