Media *BREAKING* Steve O calls out Justin Bieber fight in UFC

SPORT-PREVIEW-Ruiz-Updated-e1556709550942.jpg
Looking ripped and training with Floyd doesn't equal shit. Years of dedication to the craft and even then you may still be shit. It takes talent and dedication to actually be good in combat sports. It is not a bodybuilding competition. Way too many people think Bieber actually has skills.

Well, in all fairness, most of us aren't saying that he actually has skills. (Granted, there are some fucking morons even in this thread saying that.) Most of us just think that he would be able to murk a 56 year old and a (former?) drug addict with a lot of miles on his body.

Kind of like how ya would pick an in shape 21 year old over an old man or a drunk in a bar fight. Sometimes your right, sometimes your wrong, but generally it's fun to watch regardless lol.

Bieber is somewhat athletic.

Steve-O doesn't have a chance.

Unless there’s a giant skill difference, in Combat sport, the ability to take a beating and generally being a bit crazy has served fighters more in creating a difference in heart

I take Steve O here

Unless there’s a giant skill difference, in Combat sport, the ability to take a beating and generally being a bit crazy has served fighters more in creating a difference in heart

I take Steve O here
Isn't Steve O like 45 years old and strung out? I think "crazy" is overrated in fighting.

Bunch of people completely disconnected by the reality of this sport. As a former amateur fighter myself and manager of a top tier gym, I find this offensive. You got men that are legit killing themselves to get a chance and I find it so disrespectful how people assume they can just get in there and fight on the biggest stage. If a bunch of mid life crisis rich men would want to form an NBA team and play professional, it wouldn't be allowed. This game is not a joke, you can get seriously injured.
If Justin Bieber wants to fight celebrities, it should be an amateur fight in my opinion.

Besides a small minority, its widely considered a joke. Between CM Punk, Floyd v Conor, Tony getting passed up for title shots with insane winning streaks.

Yes, it’s definitely a joke. It’s just a joke that makes Dana and Co a lot of money. Nothing wrong with that.

Book it, baby. I'll bet the house on Steve-O. The dude is tough.

Make it a 5-rounder.
Celebrity Death Match, fuck yes!

<{JustBleed}>

Did cruise n beib had a beef?

Why is he picking on a 60 year old man?

Why doesn’t he challenge someone his own age like Chris brown?

Chris Brown would wash Bieber so badly that he'd change his name to "Baby, Baby, Baby, Rihanna"!

bewber keeps his chin up when backing away, that's no bueno.

Bieber trains with floyd, he would besmirch every fat non athlete on these forums including
@JAL
@I WILL CUT YOU
@WhosTheBoss
@IDGETKTFO

BIEBER-TRAINING-FLOYD.gif

justinbieber-buff01.jpg

Here is bieber sparking a fat sherdogger in sparring. Possibly @I WILL CUT YOU or @WhosTheBoss at their gym

Bro, you need some help. Obsession is a serious issue.

I'm not sure how emotionally obliterated you have to be to think about us all day every day, but it's gotta be severe. Constantly @ us, bro? I'm living for free in your world, you're so shattered by my presence. Look up to me, bro.

You never cross my mind once, unless I'm laughing while reading one of your truly terrible posts, predictions, or fight analyses.

I don't think about you at all. Too bad you can't say the same about me.

@WhosTheBoss dude did you fuck his crackwhore wife? He's obsessed.

We should campaign for the Beebs to have a Sherdogger tournament. 5 rounds, first he'll fight the like 2 manlets here then slowly move up to the alphas. Book it Dana!

Bro, you need some help. Obsession is a serious issue.

I'm not sure how emotionally obliterated you have to be to think about us all day every day, but it's gotta be severe. Constantly @ us, bro? I'm living for free in your world, you're so shattered by my presence. Look up to me, bro.

You never cross my mind once, unless I'm laughing while reading one of your truly terrible posts, predictions, or fight analyses.

I don't think about you at all. Too bad you can't say the same about me.

@WhosTheBoss dude did you fuck his crackwhore wife? He's obsessed.

Haha. He’s upset that he wrestled his entire life, but knows he would get wrecked IRL.
He’s also mad I called him out on his shitty posts and trolling.

I had to put him on ignore because his posts are just cancer.

I gave him many opportunities to meet. He always declined and deflected. Can’t waste my time on him anymore. He’s simply a little kid.

Haha. He’s upset that he wrestled his entire life, but knows he would get wrecked IRL.
He’s also mad I called him out on his shitty posts and trolling.

I had to put him on ignore because his posts are just cancer.

I gave him many opportunities to meet. He always declined and deflected. Can’t waste my time on him anymore. He’s simply a little kid.

Don't worry, he will never stop thinking about you!

Bieber strikes me as the kind of guy who has a shit ton of built up rage inside, just waiting to come out........

Tom Cruise wrecks him via man strength regardless but I'd take Biebs over Steve-O for sure!

Back