Brendan Schaub is Throwing Around Some Serious Accusations in Latest Dana White Clap-Back

Dom is probably condescending irl. The only thing that made his dog stay is because he locks his house.
yes, Doms attitude is most likely why and he is always so serious. The guy is a loner by choice

Schaub said kickboxer don't transition well to MMA without MMA experience, referring to Saki. Adesanya then responded with an Instagram basically saying he was an idiot. After that, Dana said Schaub was an idiot and that Rogan is the only reason he is successful. Schaub then responded with this, and basically said Dana got carried by the Fertittas, that Dana sucks and kind of implied he banged Ronda.

Thanks.

Anyone got anything to add to the above summary?

Thanks.

Anyone got anything to add to the above summary?

Brenden also clarified to Adesanya that he was only referring to kickboxers with no MMA experience, and that the comment did not apply to him since he had plenty of MMA experience before tha UFC and was able to translate his striking effectively, so that beef apparently squashed.

What does Brendan Slob mean by Dana not being able to do his job? Dana is a better analyst, better businessman and is much funnier.

Slob is still salty that his mediocre fighting career never took off even though he was in the most shallow division in the UFC so now he has resorted to taking over Joe's lane in comedy and podcasting. Hahahaha.

<{danayeah}>

Looks like the Dana White disinformation agent has arrived.

eskimo_bros.png

Shit, here's hoping big brown has proof like texts from Ronda so some shit!

1. They are not eskimo brothers. Brendan got dumped by Ronda after she got with Travis(who also kicked his ass a little while after). Yes, he is still salty about this

2. Brendan is easily one of the worst mma analysts. Thats saying alot theirs some bad ones lol

3. His comedy is terrible, gets gigs because of connections with Rogan. Alot of comedy game is all connections, who you know.

4. He owes his entire career to UFC and in turn Dana for giving him a shot. Also got him on TUF.

5. Brendan is just an overall douche, and surprises me that people even like him. I heard a few of his podcast way early on when he started it. Got Douche chills, stopped listening.

Not trying to defend Dana just dont like Schaub and really hate that thrash like him gets attention instead of far superior analysts like Dominick Cruz.

Agreed on all points.

As to why people like him, I guess some people can't see past his inflated ego and dick jokes to what a garbage person he actually is.

What's really surprising though is how Rogan has completely fallen for it too. He even said he considers Schwab his brother in a recent JRE.

Speaking of which, Brandon really put Joe in an awkward position with this one. Maybe Joe finally wakes up from his trance and stops carrying him.

lol this will be entertaining for abit I guess

wonder what joe will have to say about it

Haha I love that Daniel Tosh quote.

You can get a jet ski for a couple hundred bucks or cheaper. Plus, if you rode it all the time, you would eventually get board and freeze to death.

It is about the sustainability of happiness, and when surveyed, the three happiest groups of people in the whole world were all poor AF:
the Amish, some super poor farmers in Bangladesh that smoked weed all day/worked their asses off outside and Buddhist monks that meditate all day and do nothing. I guess the Amish showed similar happiness rates to that of self made Billionaires, but it found it was because the self made billionaires were incredibly passionate about what they did, had purpose, and worried as little about money as the Amish do.

So, I agree: you can be rich and happy, but the two aren't mutually exclusive. Westernism has fucked everyone up in to thinking you need money, need the newest iPhone, need the nicest clothes to be happy, but that form of thinking begets false happiness, insecurity and misery. The happiest I was in my life was when I made the least money and had the most passion. The most unhappy I was was when I made the most money, had a job I hated and worried the most about stupid shit. The billionaires need people to be full of fear to want to buy their stuff tho, and that is why our society is the way it is, with everyone convincing themselves they need x y and zed to be happy, like mice running on an infinite treadmill and the already rich getting fatter and more rich.

I find my mind aligned with many of these thoughts.
However, this modern concept that an emphasis on money and prized possessions is "western" in origin, I find very surprising. If you look, you will find many examples as far East, North and South as you can perceive. From my vantage point, it appears to be a human condition rather then a locality.

Abu Shaubi making a return and shutting down Dana. Must be something to it since Dana would argue with a teenager on social media.

Big Turd got Dana’s sloppy 2nds, he’s the clean up boy. They not Eskimo bros

Back