Brendan Schaub: Source Says UFC Staff Wanted Woodley To Lose Badly "I Hope He Loses"

UFC178

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Video

Cliffs:
- Inside scoop from UFC brass
- Woodley would never get near the title again if he were to lose it
- Woodley is fighting for something much bigger than gold

According to Brendan Schaub (not the most reliable guy), there was staff members essentially praying and hoping for Darren Till to beat Tyron Woodley and get rid of him.

Here's a (supposed) quote from a UFC staff member regarding Till vs Woodley, "God, I hope that motherfucker loses badly".

Here's Dana watching Tyron put Till away. Clearly, he's pissed and his head looks like it's on the verge of exploding.
Screen-Shot-2018-09-09-at-10.24.55-AM-compressor.png
These are huge accusations if they're true. It's no secret that Woodley isn't liked by the UFC, but if they're having meetings and hoping that Tyron Woodley loses, it's kind of sickening. I don't see what's so bad about Woodley anyways.

What do you think? Is Brendan Schaub telling the truth?

80% of the comments will be hating on Brendan, but he usually speaks the truth, if anyone has inside sources it's him.. think about it.

Looks like Woodley didn't just beat Till on Saturday

All because he doesn't like Trump?

lmao the UFC is such trash sometimes

SUzyJNb.gif

XoRl9g.gif

Video

Cliffs:
- Inside scoop from UFC brass
- Woodley would never get near the title again if he were to lose it
- Woodley is fighting for something much bigger than gold

According to Brendan Schaub (not the most reliable guy), there was staff members essentially praying and hoping for Darren Till to beat Tyron Woodley and get rid of him.

Here's a (supposed) quote from a UFC staff member regarding Till vs Woodley, "God, I hope that motherfucker loses badly".

These are huge accusations if they're true. It's no secret that Woodley isn't liked by the UFC, but if they're having meetings and hoping that Tyron Woodley loses, it's kind of sickening. I don't see what's so bad about Woodley anyways.

What do you think? Is Brendan Schaub telling the truth?

Fuck this shwab guy but I actually was thinking the same thing. Everything about the production and commentary and reffing was leading me to think they wanted Woodley to lose so badly.

Anyone UFC tries to force to win always ends up losing. Stupid reptilian WME goofs deserve it.

Wakanda Forever

Well, Pink Goofs face cageside while Woodley was hellbowing Tills Noggin thru the canvas said it all.

Then he no-shows at the post-fight presser.

Dudes butt-hurt / salt was epic.

obviously... why would a company want a full blown racist as the face of their welterweight division?

I mean, yeah. It doesn't take a genius to see that Dana fucking hates Woodley.

of course what Brendan is saying here is true. The look on Dana's face when Tyron won is proof of that.

Remember when MMA fans were giving Tyron shit when he was saying he was being treated wrongly?

Pls give ts likes for nice cliffs

Outside of Rogan who the fuck from UFC is going to tell Schaub inside secrets when they have had a complete overhaul in employees since he fought their.

Will he name his source?

Back