Brendan Schaub trashes Mayweather and Rizin

i dont get this logic floyd affected nothing by fighting this dude. in the grand scheme of things nothing in boxing has changed. i think brendans just hating on floyd.

I think he says things he knows will get his podcast some play.
He & Chael are very smart that way.

That takedown into full mount was impressive, but why does he then go for side control? That’s how Struve lost to Hunt - looking for submissions instead of making sure he had secured a dominant position from which to work.
Yeah he should have just done what originally intended anyway and inserted the Schaubinator in the dude .

I think he says things he knows will get his podcast some play.
He & Chael are very smart that way.
i guess he has to say stuff like this for sound bites. I couldnt imagine listening to an hour of that dude.

"It looked fake, so it's fake"

It looked fake because:

1- You never saw a non boxer fighting one of the greatest, if not the greatest boxer of all times, that happens to be considerably bigger than the non boxer

2- You didn't believe this fight was going to happen in the first place, so anything that looks even slightly strange will simply entertain your initial belief that this fight isn't possible.

Tenshin did get hit multiple times by Floyd. Zooming in on the footage and putting it in slow motion will prove this. He looked like he was acting when he got knocked down and was hurt? Well, how is someone supposed to look when he is hurt and gets knocked down? Is there an official guideline out there? Because i've been watching combat sports for over 2 decades and i've seen a bit of everything. Yeah, sometimes fighting looks weird, in any sport. Especially when you have a huge skill gap between two fighters.

Schuab is an average joe from an intelectual stand point. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy less intelligent than he and his fans(?) believe.

I’d watch Floyd box Schaub. That’d be funny AF.

I’d watch Floyd box Schaub. That’d be funny AF.

Schuab would Gas after 2 rounds of chasing Floyd and not landing anything and then become a punching bag for the rest of the fight. The speed difference would be just too much.

Dude shouldn’t comment on acting. Go re watch your fight with Rothwell.

Out cold yet tries to oversell with the climbing the ladder to heaven.
I legit LoL’d to this... 10/10 bravo sir... bravo.

giphy.gif

I'm pretty sure he cracked the top 10 at one point.

Is there even such a thing as a top 10 HW?
You are like always just one win away from a championship fight.

<Fedor23>

Brendan would batter Floyd silly.

Basically brendan is TBE

I like him more than I used to but one thing about him that still really fucking annoys me is when he says stuff like he did at the beginning like "where was it? Japan?"

Come on man you know it's in japan. He does shit like this alot like he wants to seem like certain things are beneath his notice or something. What a turd. He does this alot.

Although, its entirely possible that he could just be stupider than I give him credit for.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'm starting to like Brendan. Perhaps it's the fact he isn't the brightest he can see the fight for what it was.

Can't believe the amount of people who actually thought that was an actual fight.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'm starting to like Brendan. Perhaps it's the fact he isn't the brightest he can see the fight for what it was.

Can't believe the amount of people who actually thought that was an actual fight.
He’s like Forrest Gump. Slow adult who speaks obvious truths .

the way they allegedly fixed it doesn't even make sense!
why in the first round? why with 3 knockdowns?
why is tenshin crying?
i think schaub sucked too much cock the night before, his brain lacks some oxygen.

Last edited:
the way they allegedly fixed it doesn't even make sense!
why in the first round? why with 3 knockdowns?
why is tenshin crying?
i think schaub sucked too much cock the night before, his brain lacks some oxygen.

You are right that the fixed fight does not make sense, but Tenshin behaving like this does not either.

He can't even pronounce the guys name, and thinks it's funny.

He doesn't even know how boxing works, listen to him talk about Wilder vs fury.
He's an idiot.
There are guys that know more, but dude was A RECOGNIZABLE FIGHTER IN THE UFC DO YOU REALIZE HOW FUCKING HARD THAT IS??? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE IN THE SPORT??

Back