Elections British Election Exit Polls Projects Conservatives Fall Short of Majority

So does this mean more kaa Booms and stabby stab stabs on London streets or less ???
I don't know. But what I do know is part and parcel of living in a great, global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police.
sadiqkhan.jpg

Theresa May shares the stage with Lord Buckethead, Elmo and others.
DB2HlDuV0AA13Vo.jpg:small

_sbYKw.gif

Tories & Labour competing for the position of who gets to destroy Britain. Britain will still be dominated by Islam in 50 years time (and well before that). It doesn't matter who wins.

We have a saying here in Peru about tripping twice on the same stone.

A sad day for Britain folks. The working man voted Labour, but voted Brexit. UKIP voters didn't win a single seat and fled to Labour.

May was clearly not the right leader to lead Brexit and to call an election was dumb. She stumbled in the interviews and didn't come across as a strong leader.

Britain is in the world of unknown. I think either way, the UK was screwed with either Corbyn or May.

Britain is finished.

Tories & Labour competing for the position of who gets to destroy Britain. Britain will still be dominated by Islam in 50 years time (and well before that). It doesn't matter who wins.

This is what paranoia looks like ladies and gents.

What's this recent obsession British leaders have with playing Russian roulette at the polling booth? There's some Twilight zone shit going on in that country.

Let the wheeling and dealing begin.

I'm not an expert on UK politics, would the SNP form a coalition with the Tories?

A sad day for Britain folks. The working man voted Labour, but voted Brexit. UKIP voters didn't win a single seat and fled to Labour.

May was clearly not the right leader to lead Brexit and to call an election was dumb. She stumbled in the interviews and didn't come across as a strong leader.

Britain is in the world of unknown. I think either way, the UK was screwed with either Corbyn or May.

Britain is finished.

Let's not mince words - this situation lies entirely in the hands of Cameron and pro-referendum tories who thought making a monumentally important constitutional decision should be resolved by referendum, and not by sovereign parliament with a mandate to leave the EU.

What a joke of a party. "Conservatives".

The UK is in a huge mess, so this is mostly schadenfreude, but quite how spectacularly this has backfired on the tories is fucking brilliant.

Let the wheeling and dealing begin.

I'm not an expert on UK politics, would the SNAP form a coalition with the Tories?

SNP? If so, extremely unlikely. They are ideologically very different, not only on the issue of Scotland.

So basically, this is what I said all along.

A way for Britain to not go through with Brexit?

What a load of shit politics is.

SNP? If so, extremely unlikely. They are ideologically very different, not only on the issue of Scotland.
Yeah SNP, posting from my phone with autocorrect.

That would torpedo any chances of a reasonably functioning government, because now both sides need to deal with the independents, which unless the independents form a coalition, means that they'll be so wrapped up in the deals and red tape that nothing will get done.

Back