Brittney Palmer is cool af

While this is true, statistically there are differences not only in the physical deparment but also in mental aspects, and it's pretty obvious for anyone that doesn't have its head up their ass, wich is not to say that one is better than the other.

There are also differences between different ethnic groups have been observed. Some are more superior in physical department. Even in terms of illness behaviour and beliefs.
Your race/sex is not perfect.
Our differences should unite us, not devied us.

Her playboy issue was one of my first climaxes I remember WEC tenderly.

There are also differences between different ethnic groups have been observed. Some are more superior in physical department. Even in terms of illness behaviour and beliefs.
Your race/sex is not perfect.
Our differences should unite us, not devied us.
Yeah and some are superior in the intelectual deparment..., some are more violent, too
<EdgyBrah>

Jocelyn-Wildenstein.jpg

jocelyn-wldenstein-after.png

120716wildenstein4sh.jpg
that last photo will haunt my dreams forever.

culture difference is not an excuse for misogyny. when you have a brain you should
know that Human Male and Female are of the same specie Homo Sapiens.
theres no reason to look down upon the Female and consider them inferior. we complete each other.

Same goes for conservative and liberal principles & core-values.

They are both parts of the same race. People should look to find a balance between the two if we want the race to survive.

Same goes for conservative and liberal principles & core-values.

They are both parts of the same race. People should look to find a balance between the two if we want the race to survive.

Liberalism is the only way to structure a society tolerant enough for everyone to live in peace.
The constitution calls for individual freedom aka "Liberal principles" in the land of the free.
conservatives want to restrict personal choice, personal identity, and sexual/reproductive freedoms in exchange for stricter policing and “traditional values”
I like you Iroh, but you cant "both side" this.

she looks hotter now. the issue with girls that have too much work done is that they feel plastic - lips are the worst. but anyone claiming that she looked hotter before is delusional.
Uh no. She looked like a hot young, natural chick previously... she looks like a blow up sex doll now.

If that's your thing it's all good sherbro.

Liberalism is the only way to structure a society tolerant enough for everyone to live in peace.
The constitution calls for individual freedom aka "Liberal principles" in the land of the free.
conservatives want to restrict personal choice, personal identity, and sexual/reproductive freedoms in exchange for stricter policing and “traditional values”

That's an oversimplification of the matter, bud. And a very black and white view of the matter. The reality is full of color in addition to black and white.

I'm not gonna make this a discussion though. That would only get this thread moved to the war room and/or a bunch of posts deleted.

Uh no. She looked like a hot young, natural chick previously... she looks like a blow up sex doll now.

If that's your thing it's all good sherbro.

dude no. she was hot in a girl next door way before, now she’s hot as in she looks beautiful.

i get that you think you had more of a chance with the less attractive version of her and are bitter af now that she’s clearly out of your league, but she was never going to bang you bro, not even back then.

dude no. she was hot in a girl next door way before, now she’s hot as in she looks beautiful.

i get that you think you had more of a chance with the less attractive version of her and are bitter af now that she’s clearly out of your league, but she was never going to bang you bro, not even back then.
Uh no... not at all. By the number of people who liked my comment, you can see that many people agree that the plastic, mutilated look is far inferior to her original looks.

Besides, she's also like 10 years older and I'm not into MILFs.

lol this mouthbreathing simpleton says a lot of stupid shit but this post is something special. absolutely priceless that this clown talks about structuring a society that’s tolerant, and then admonishes Iroh for saying that people should be more tolerant of each other despite their political disagreements.

to break it down simple enough that even this leftoid might understand - and this retard isn’t a liberal, he‘s a leftist - conservatives want a smaller government. The left wants a bigger government. This is because conservatives want the government to focus on protecting the population (enforcing borders, police, armed forces etc) and the left want the government to continue imposing their radical agendas upon the populace (diversity quotas, mass murder of black babies via abortion mills like planned parenthood, erosion of culture and national identity through mass illegal immigration, etc). The conservatives want to conserve and protect the civilisation we built, and the left wants to burn it all down.

it’s no coincidence that those who were once hailed as liberal champions are now seen as being far right, while the left pushes for men in women’s sports and the mass murder of babies. Leftists are irrational, unreasonable, intolerant, illiberal scum and should be always be reminded just how evil and immoral they are when they attempt to claim the moral high ground, as this jackass has done.

Uh no... not at all. By the number of people who liked my comment, you can see that many people agree that the plastic, mutilated look is far inferior to her original looks.

your loss bro, I’d smash both versions of her if I had the chance.

She doesn’t look old at all

Back