Bro just 1 step back you dont even have to faint and right hand

Hatuwkoi

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Dude is exhausted, moving his head to your stomach during body shot attempt and misses, how tf cant u capitalize on that mistake? Move 1 step back and right hand man.
Jesus Christ Woodley how can u be so fucking bad at something u were so good at? Avg Woodley would knock the fuck out Paul in first 3.

tyron was literally never a good striker. he’s a wrestler with a big right hand. would you be surprised if dan henderson lost a boxing match?
Dude you dont have to be good striker to see that. He has been training striking his whole career, with personal coaches. Your avg Joe sparring partner would see that and hit you with a good right hand.

He got stuck in the mud . I really didn't think he would be but he never churned up . On the plus side the fight fucking sucked so this might be the beginning of the end of this celeb boxing crossover

Dude you dont have to be good striker to see that. He has been training striking his whole career, with personal coaches. Your avg Joe sparring partner would see that and hit you with a good right hand.
you’re severely overrating the average joe

also woodley’s notorious for not letting his hands go

Woodley did exactly what he was supposed to do. This was obviously not a real fight.

that was Woodleys fight to win, fucking terrible he wouldln't let the hands go, that's to be expected though i guess

tyron was literally never a good striker. he’s a wrestler with a big right hand. would you be surprised if dan henderson lost a boxing match?
Then I guess Till and WW are both shit strikers too, since Woodley chose to keep it standing until he knocked down both... and he did it in 2 fights to WW so can't call fluke.

Woodley lost because:
1-natural [Boxing] MW going against a CW.
2-coming after a 4 losses and a retirement where he was showing huge signs of deterioration prior.
3-almost 40 years old with w&t of wrestling since childhood and a long mma career that include 4 major surgeries.

all these reasons combined together is the reason, if it was only 1 or 2 of those it wouldn't be legit.

The paul brothers know exactly how to pick up 'em.

Then I guess Till and WW are both shit strikers too, since Woodley chose to keep it standing until he knocked down both... and he did it in 2 fights to WW so can't call fluke.

Woodley lost because:
1-natural [Boxing] MW going against a CW.
2-coming after a 4 losses and a retirement where he was showing huge signs of deterioration prior.
3-almost 40 years old with w&t of wrestling since childhood and a long mma career that include 4 major surgeries.

all these reasons combined together is the reason, if it was only 1 or 2 of those it wouldn't be legit.

The paul brothers know exactly how to pick up 'em.
mma math has never been valid but yes this was absolutely a cherrypick and mma fans still thought tyron was gonna wipe the floor with him lmao

mma math has never been valid but yes this was absolutely a cherrypick and mma fans still thought tyron was gonna wipe the floor with him lmao
mma math is when you say
c will beat a,
because c beat b,
and b already beat a before.

Nothing from what I said was an mmath, I didn't even mentioned at least a third name.

mma math is when you say
c will beat a,
because c beat b,
and b already beat a before.

Nothing from what I said was an mmath, I didn't even mentioned at least a third name.

i mean that’s the most simple form of it for sure.

it doesn’t make woodley a good striker because he caught a couple guys with wild overhand rights. even more often than that, he’s been frozen in place by anyone with a jab or a jab feint, he literally bites every time. jake shields outboxed tyron woodley ffs

i mean that’s the most simple form of it for sure.

it doesn’t make woodley a good striker because he caught a couple guys with wild overhand rights. even more often than that, he’s been frozen in place by anyone with a jab or a jab feint, he literally bites every time. jake shields outboxed tyron woodley ffs
No, that's not the definition of mma math anywhere...
There was nothing random about my example and you're not giving credit where credit is due...
WW is generally accepted as a great mma striker both by fans and coaches. Woodley chose to strike the whole fight untill he knocks him down, and he did it in two seperate matches where the "unanimously great striker" had time to adjust his game plan for the "simple striker", and what happens? woodley does even better the second time, outstrikes and knocks him down again.

Oh, and he did not just "knock down a couple of guys"... do you not follow UFC? he patiently knocked down Robbie lawler as well, and also condit, and a bunch of other mainly striking guys in mma.

As for the Shields fight, that was not prime woodly that was tooled by rory. For some reason Andre Ward also said "Jake got hands" which I can't say with a str8t face lol.

The reasons I stated are common sense and normal human biology(age and WnT). They are valid in every sport.

That's 93% of MMA fighters.
That's what happens when you wrestle your whole life, never get into an actual fight, go into MMA, learn how to punch from another grappler, and then face some goofy kid who learned who to actually box from real boxers/boxing coaches. He smacks that shit out of you.

Yeah, but on the flipside I'd expect Dan to do somewhat decent in a kickboxing match. The guy knew how to set up his overhand right with the inside low kick with his left leg.

Yeah, but on the flipside I'd expect Dan to do somewhat decent in a kickboxing match. The guy knew how to set up his overhand right with the inside low kick with his left leg.
that’s literally his only setup, a seasoned kickboxer who watches tape sees that coming a mile away imo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back