Brock ducking DC...

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
ColdWelllitFox-size_restricted.gif

3Noif.gif

He would've gotten slept. DC bless

DC would've crushed Brock but something is telling me he is actually ducking USADA.

They should've just told them they would allow him to "pulse" this time like Jones.

I tried to tell everybody Brock was never coming back to the UFC. Some people refused to listen.

He would have beat DC rather easily he’s a much bigger and better wrestler. I agree it must be USADA/money related.

Isn't USADA no longer publicizing test results? He probably pissed hot.

Fight was never going to happen with USADA, and we’re all the better for it. Cormier needs to fight an opponent that deserves the shot.

DC would've crushed Brock but something is telling me he is actually ducking USADA.

They should've just told them they would allow him to "pulse" this time like Jones.
Brock was back in Usada testing already.

I imagine brock cant tie his own shoes anymore with out being on juice. Hes probably been on it forever and he is 40+ years old. Theres no way he could get off it and have any where near healthy test levels.

Bork is probably getting a fatter paycheck from WWE to move to Smackdown once the show jumps to Fox.

Bork bout them stacks

Hey Brock Lesnar do you want to make a $3 million show plus another probably $5+ million in ppv points to fight for a maximum of 15 minuets?
"Nope"

I seriously doubt a jacked white boy like Brock would duck some 5'6 manlet like DC

I tried to tell everybody Brock was never coming back to the UFC. Some people refused to listen.

I think he entered the testing pool, got flagged and decided to hang them up. Since the UFC doesn't come out and say this anymore it is an easy way out for both the UFC and Brock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stor
Back