Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania 34 was a MASSIVE flop

As fake and gay as the UFC has become I guess I shouldn't be surprised that this qualifies as UFC discussion now.

he def looked soft - assuming due to the testing pool? looked like he had issues with the belly to backs after a few, moved to belly to belly. botched the suplex onto the booth. as long as roman didn't get the win i'm good.

Problem is that Roman is not the star wwe wants him to be even after all the non stop pushes.

Ain't no wrasslers like King Kong Bundy n Big John Studd!

Problem is that Roman is not the star wwe wants him to be even after all the non stop pushes.

Going on four years straight of this failed Roman experiment, that's pretty much been DOA since day 1.

Vince is one stubborn bastard.

No.

You're missing the point of being a fan of PW.

Fans aren't supposed to cheer a heel per se - in order for the booking of PW to work and make sense, fans need to follow the PW narrative;

which means, a face that turns heel must be booed - fans are still showing their appreciation for the wrestler and the business in general even when booing a guy.

(They're booing Brock I assume on a personal level with regards to what I said earlier about his lack of commitment)

It sounds like you don't understand PW, which is fine.

But you're wrong, PW fans are passionate about the business and it's dedicated professionals - the opposite of fickle.

Wrestling fans can objectively look at what's best for the company and wrestlers and storylines, while also rooting for their favorite guys. Majority of hardcore mma fans don't care about anything but their favorite guys and "finding out who's the best". I would say mma fans are way more fickle.

Wrestling fans can objectively look at what's best for the company and wrestlers and storylines, while also rooting for their favorite guys. Majority of hardcore mma fans don't care about anything but their favorite guys and "finding out who's the best". I would say mma fans are way more fickle.

Tell that to @USA!USA!

I don't think you understand what fickle means.

I disagree about loyalty. MMA fans always cheer for the same person win or lose, whereas story lines are actually written into PW for characters to switch sides and go face/heel on their fans/crowd.
Not true. My signature was inspired by Sherdog.

Not only do I know what it means, I have enough sense not to argue about its definition in a wrestling forum, with an idiot.

Personal insults - sorry that I hurt your feelings lol

But you literally just described the opposite of fickle for MMA fans, and then called them fickle.

The fans have had a vendetta against Reigns ever since the dirtsheets called him the new John Cena

I think Ronda's amazing boxing has taken the pro wrestling world by storm. Everything else is taking a backseat. Maybe Mayweather will show up and we'll see who really has the best hands. Edmund for the win!!

So I guess random anonymous posters on Sherdog who troll and change allegiances account for all of MMA fans, right?

<36>
If you can sum up a portion of wrestling fans as all wrestling fans, why can't I do the same with MMA fans?

If you can sum up a portion of wrestling fans as all wrestling fans, why can't I do the same with MMA fans?

Because I described why inherently wrestling fans are fickle because that is part of being a wrestling fan.

I think Ronda's amazing boxing has taken the pro wrestling world by storm. Everything else is taking a backseat. Maybe Mayweather will show up and we'll see who really has the best hands. Edmund for the win!!
Mayweather has already shown up and had a wrestlemania match with Big Show. Lucky Show was nice and willing to lay down for him.

Because I described why inherently wrestling fans are fickle because that is part of being a wrestling fan.
Wrestling fans are mostly loyal, which is the opposite of fickle.

I think you mistake fickle for passion.

Back