Brock Lesnar destroys cain velasquez!

While I wish Cain nothing but the best in his new career, I actually cringed watching that. While I was a fan of the WWF as a kid, how any adult can actually derive any entertainment from that crap is beyond me...

It is funny how Cain does not even get to say a single word.

uNSWbhB.png

I know Rey is very small, but damn, Brock threw like he was a pillow

While I wish Cain nothing but the best in his new career, I actually cringed watching that. While I was a fan of the WWF as a kid, how any adult can actually derive any entertainment from that crap is beyond me...
Imagine a 8-9 year old kid watching that every week.

Imagine a 8-9 year old kid watching that every week.

I watched it at that age but it was Hulk Hogan, later the Rock, british bulldogs, road warriors, ultimate warrior, lex luger, the steiners. the good old days.

I don't remember Cain's head being that disproportionately massive. He training to challenge Tito for a spot on Easter Island?

pro wrassling is so weird these days. just completely lacks the "heart" and soul it used to have back in my day...

that F5 into the wall was fucking dope tho lol

Lmao Rey Mysterio's son us three times his size {<jordan}

I watched it at that age but it was Hulk Hogan, later the Rock, british bulldogs, road warriors, ultimate warrior, lex luger, the steiners. the good old days.

^ these guys were great entertainers

Give me back my wasted 5:28 of my life. This was the dullest shit I have ever seen ...

Cain Velasquez - going from arguably the most talented HW of all time to a degenerate that entertains working class americans that normal people distance themselves from.

Absolutely disgraceful.

The comments on this thread makes me think people dont realize this is fake......

the downfall of the UFC began shortly after dana and the fertittas thought it would be a good idea to involve mma/zuffa and the beauty of legit combat sports, with a hillbilly redneck "fake" scripted soap opera like pro wrestling. The conor mcgregor, ronda rousey crap, then the reebok deal was the nail in the coffin.

Never thought i would miss the 2011 ufc, now in order to get popular you have to talk crap about your opponent lol. Dana killed his own product
Yeah Shamrock and Severn and Lesar never happened

THats assault, he should press charges.

Unless of course it’s all bullshit designed for the most simple minded in our society.

The comments on this thread makes me think people dont realize this is fake......

It's scripted, but when Brock threw Rey into the wall, that wasn't fake. Did you hear the thud? Did you see him rag doll off the wall onto the table? If that was me I 100% would have been tapping the second I hit the table. Call it fake, whatever else you want, but that shit had to hurt like a sunova bitch. And I would have to assume having Cain's fat ass F5'ed on top of you would suck too lol.

But yes, I think every person here knows this wasn't a real fight.

Last edited:
Back