News Brock Lesnar Retires - UFC Looking For Stipe Rematch

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
0BVDX8g.gif

Hahahaha you fucking idiots

Man fuck Brock Lesnar for taking this long to say he ain’t doing it. Seriously fuck him for making the heavyweight championship be in limbo even though he wasn’t champ especially with that whole chest push to DC

USADA was just too much for Lesnar. They hating on a jacked white boy.

Huge if true. Maybe Cormier can challenge Brock for the WWE title one day.

Thank god, now we can move on with the hw division

Still don't understand why Stipe and his fans think he's entitled to a rematch without earning it.

I guess entitled was the right word choice there.

Still don't understand why Stipe and his fans think he's entitled to a rematch without earning it.

I guess entitled was the right word choice there.
He's entitled by being the greatest heavyweight in UFC history and for gifting the fight to cormier in the first place

Love Cormier... tho he did blatently and purposly attempt to poke Stipes eyes multiple times in that fight and ended up being successful whitch played a significant (not 100%) factor in his "victory." Thia isn't acceptable at all in my eyes.

Papa Stipe ain't going to be playing nice this time around.

War Stipe
Each fighter got poked by the other one. Maybe stipe shouldn't have swung in the pocket against a short, stocky fighter.

Well there goes the spectacle and all things Broctober

:(

<31> Georges St-Pierre will not fight again. I’ve said that before and I’ll say it again. Georges St-Pierre is done. He is retired. He will not fight again

Good

Was content with dc getting his big payday and whatnot until he went and said that lesnar clearly deserved the fight lol

He's entitled by being the greatest heavyweight in UFC history and for gifting the fight to cormier in the first place
If he's that good earn a rematch by winning a fight. He didn't gift DC anything. There was no contender and DC was the champ from the weight below, and undefeated at hw. More than enough to warrant a shot in the weakest division in mma.

Stipie is so entitled he actually waited out Brock retirement lol

Interesting. Guess getting dismantled by DC wasn't worth another 7 figure deal.
Body might not be holding up like before.

Just thought he was gonna step in and get that $$$$, maybe that new wrasslin company made him a offer he couldn't refuse?

If he's that good earn a rematch by winning a fight. He didn't gift DC anything. There was no contender and DC was the champ from the weight below, and undefeated at hw. More than enough to warrant a shot in the weakest division in mma.
No. D.C. was a paper champ in the ACTUAL weakest division in MMA

Also, he never fought any top five heavyweights so being undefeated there isnt a viable reason either

Seriously though, Brock makes $5M for working barely one month of the year in WWE. Why would he take a beating from DC for roughly the same money?

Back