Brock Lesnar's genes

She would beat Brock Lesnar in a Brock Lesnar lookalike contest

Strangely enough this girl has a twin brother, and it looks like she took up all of Brock's genes and testosterone and left none for his brother

View attachment 1015231

They're both 21 and this girl is only 136 lbs @ 5' 3" (probably heavier now) while her twin brother is 198 lbs @ 6' 4". She definitely won the Brock Lesnar look-alike contest but they both got the athletic genes. Apparently she considered pro volleyball before pivoting to shot put recently and has also competed in cross country. The dude was a 3 x Minnesota state champ in ice hockey and is looking into WWE.

My God, that man's genes just double leg'd Sable's, and pounded them into submission.

"At least give us the vagina."

"...Deal."
"But the clit is a mirror image of Brock's big toe."

tumblr_o7am6uDM7n1roaicno2_250.gif

Well atleast she aint never gonna experience no domestic abuse

If I was a female athlete I think I'd rather face a transgender woman than Chick Lesnar.

Does anyone know if Brock Lesnar is going to be on JRE? He was apparently rumored to go on that podcast, but so far hasn't.

I would love to see talk about different things.

I can see a feud building already with Frank Mirs daughter
47A5FE6C-C107-4C4B-BB79-C73E20178816.jpeg.jpg

They're both 21 and this girl is only 136 lbs @ 5' 3" (probably heavier now) while her twin brother is 198 lbs @ 6' 4". She definitely won the Brock Lesnar look-alike contest but they both got the athletic genes. Apparently she considered pro volleyball before pivoting to shot put recently and has also competed in cross country. The dude was a 3 x Minnesota state champ in ice hockey and is looking into WWE.

I can't find any legit info about his son.

And the photo that always comes up claiming to be him is actually a guy called Bryce Winkelman.

So does this mean roids are passed down like genes? I did not know that.

Mya gonna be ragdolling wmma shortly. Heard his son wants to fight too.. both are legit athletes .

She albino a bit? There’s blonde and then there’s blonde blonde.

Back