Media Brock "the viking" Lesnar next to a unknown animal

thinking big bear based on the broad, stubby front legs, and amount of fat covering everything, but could be wrong.

Guess it is the age old philosophical question of, "is it gay if you are banging a chick while fantasizing over your king"?
of course not you are banging a chick, its okay to profess love for your leader if he does a good job and you are dicking down one of his thrall women at a funeral rite that not gay

Big ol' Russian boar?

To add, I think Lesnar has a gig going with these bearded butcher guys(youtube foodie butchers)... I heard he had a spice blend and maybe some kind of sauce and had done some stuff with them on YouTube. (From his interview on Pat McAfee show)
If so he should go on Hot Ones. It’ll give him a chance to promote whatever he wants to millions of consumers.

I’d bet my life he has a bigger hog than you.
And if not, it would be so close…
That his fucking bank account, body, happiness : LIFE is all greater than yours… it’s irrelevant

I'll leave imaging other men's dick sizes to the experts

of course not you are banging a chick, its okay to profess love for your leader if he does a good job and you are dicking down one of his thrall women at a funeral rite that not gay
It is kinda gay at the very least for the guy to be banging the chick while professing his love for the king. I am a heterosexual and have never thought of doing this.

It is kinda gay at the very least for the guy to be banging the chick while professing his love for the king. I am a heterosexual and have never thought of doing this.
bro its a funeral rite and you are banging his super wasted thrall woman, and not to mention everyone is listening outside so you basically have to say the line or else kind of situation

We will probably see it on the bearded butchers or whatever their name is

I would barbecue the shit of whatever zombie corpse that thing is.

Could feed a whole lot of people.

sick if you ask me... Brawk can’t cornhole a ive animal, so he dispatches them, has pleasure with the dead carcass, then eats it... Viking necro-beastiac

Last edited:
Back